Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The best job for incels, Correctional officer maxxing

• Thread starter SuicidalSackOfShit
  • Start date
SuicidalSackOfShit

SuicidalSackOfShit

Self-banned
-
I've finally found the one job that's perfect for incels.
It's being a correctional officer

Let's first go over the criteria that makes a job perfect for incels. Obviously first would be much easier access to sex.
The second would be lots of time alone.
The third would be high paying.
The fourth would be guaranteed flexible hours.
The fifth would be a non-mainstream job so people don't have to see you all day.

This job does all of these things perfectly.

1. When selecting to be a correctional officer, you have the full opportunity to apply directly to a female prison. In which case they offer housing if it's too far away from the city. We know how women love violent and aggressive men. And it's your job to do so. The amount of unresolved cases of co's being caught having sex with the guard is super high.

And you're encouraged to make it shitty for them. So you could grope, touch, and really do any creepy ass thing u want as long as you're not obnoxious. Then thanks to the hours, the chance that you'll be alone with one is super high. all you have to do is be clever, offer a prisoner something normal that they can't get, and you've got consistent sex.

And nobody would believe her if she ratted because when women get in tough situations they always say rape. What's she gonna do, call the police?

2. Prisons are 24 hours. 7 days a week. There's a HUGE shortage in co's because of the demanding schedule as well as the type of work they're doing. Because sane people and normies don't work the night shift, you've got a really easy method to spending time by yourself. You could play video games, watch TV, or work on a business while being the guard. All you have to do is request a night job and boom. No prying eyes telling u that u look ugly.

3. Co jobs start at $35 an hour with guaranteed 3 month training. Which isnt even physically demanding.

4. You have so much leverage that you can tell them whatever hours you want because nobody wants to work in a prison. You've got the edge here too.
AND it's a government job so you can file taxes way better.

5. It's super non mainstream. You don't know anybody who works in a prison because so few people do.

And you don't have to be a creep or a weirdo. Im also moralitymaxxing so I wouldn't just grope someone even if I had all the ability to.

But you absolutely can convince her with things she can't get normally.

Which makes being a correctional officer the perfect job.

Good luck passing the interview process.
You know good and well they pull your inkwell.is account up when you get to their office.

You know good and well they pull your inkwell.is account up when you get to their office.
How would they find it?

Just began for VPNmaxxers :smonk:

The pay is the only issue unless there going to give you a good pay + benefits i might apply for all these jobs and then leave my current one

Good luck. To be a correctional officer, you're going to need to pass a polygraph test with a very aggressive background investigator who is an ex cop who will grill you about everything in your life. Most incels with social anxiety won't be able to pass that grilling part from the background investigator. And yes, background investigators do look in your social media websites. In the packet, they'll ask you to list every email you have. Just don't list your incel email that's linked to this site, and you're mostly good. They'll use those emails and see if they match with any accounts from the big social media sites. Most likely, they're not going to check this site, and again, just don't put any emails down that are linked to incel shit.

Good luck. To be a correctional officer, you're going to need to pass a polygraph test with a very aggressive background investigator who is an ex cop who will grill you about everything in your life. Most incels with social anxiety won't be able to pass that grilling part from the background investigator. And yes, background investigators do look in your social media websites. In the packet, they'll ask you to list every email you have. Just don't list your incel email that's linked to this site, and you're mostly good. They'll use those emails and see if they match with any accounts from the big social media sites. Most likely, they're not going to check this site, and again, just don't put any emails down that are linked to incel shit.
Do they check the IP adress of your devices

I mean i use VPN but maybe once or twice I forgot to turn it on when browsing

No pussy= no work also fuck them for stalking my miserable ass...

Personally if you wanna prevent that just get a VPN with a Killswitch. just always remember to keep the VPN on...

No, because the background investigator is going to be investigating you for job employment purposes. It's an entirely different thing for criminal reasons. For criminal investigations, they're going to be more thorough. But for job stuff, they're not going to be as thorough, and they can't, due to legal reasons, since you're not a criminal. But, however, if they find you with an incel site, you're obviously going to not get the job, as one of the requirements for jobs where you deal with people like that, is you cannot have any prejudices. Being affiliated with incels, who normies think we're racist and sexist, will disquality you from the job immediately. Just FYI, if you are like a big time criminal, and the background investigator finds stuff on you during his investigation, he will report you to the authorities, as he is a "mandatory reporter". So if you confess any big time crimes during the interrogation process of the job hiring, you could go to prison. Again, only big crime. They don't give a shit about shop lifters and small time drug deals.

They are not going to check the IP addresses of your devices. They'll ask you to list your emails, and they will just check the emails you put down with the big social media sites and Youtube. If you only put down like one email, in the interrogation process of the hiring, the investigator will call you out on it. And be like, really, i don't believe that you only have one email. If you get nervous because you're a truecel with really bad social anxiety and have a hard time with being mogged, and you admit that you didn't put down all your emails, you will then be disqualified from hiring.

I know someone who was a CO. Youll be assulted, get into fights, and a lot of extremely dangerous situations all for very little pay.

Terrible idea.
He wasn't the co for a female prison