Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The best looking member on incels

Who is the hottest?

• Total voters
H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
As the title says.

I still cant get over that signature

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note:[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.[/font]

Homosapicuckus said:
So you don't like my avi at all?

It's all pretty good, even if male. These are male but, they look like 7+/10 females 

f19a06d9f87ce39831b96ca7bfbc5818.jpg

I think Zyros will be triggered if he don't win this poll hehe

I think FaceandLMS is the best looking member because of good personality etc

btw who is framecel, did he kill himself?

Would be nice if you included a picture of each. I say Zyros. He is hard to beat at the looks game.

JFL at all the copers not voting for Zyros.

Homosapicuckus said:
So you don't like my avi at all?

It's a typical sassy slut. What is there to like?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's a typical sassy slut. What is there to like?

Where had you been gone my boi Kointo?

Haven't seen 3 out of 7 as far as I can recall - richardspencer, faceandlms and itsover

clearly me

1506894536625.gif
back to incel discussion with you

(Forgot to add Incelman sorry)

Invisible would amog zyros to death if they met irl, idk how you guys can call zyros a slayer with his TINY frame

@FaceandLMS you had to migrate to this site because everyone on lookism knew what a slayer fraud you are

Hades said:
Invisible would amog zyros to death if they met irl, idk how you guys can call zyros a slayer with his TINY frame

@FaceandLMS you had to migrate to this site because everyone on lookism knew what a slayer fraud you are

faceandlms is a slayer? what does he look like and where is the proof...

iiiTeMpeR said:

He was a slayer on lookism. but unfortunately his pics been deleted. He has a 8 inch dick and 6'3 tall.

Tellem--T said:
@FaceandLMS is the hottest

nigger I wanted to add your name on the list but forgot.

Homosapicuckus said:
nigger I wanted to add your name on the list but forgot.

I'm so fat now, I don't deserve to be on this list,

But man if I had the motivation to get to 10% body fat 

It's a gg

where is gambler? This poll has no sense without this chiseled greek god

The fact that I'm included in this poll with such Chadlites as Twisted and FaceandLMS makes me laugh.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Hades said:
not gonna post his pic but he is 6'3 and has a 8" dick, even though he's black he is still a slayer with stats like that

Hades said:
not gonna post his pic but he is 6'3 and has a 8" dick, even though he's black he is still a slayer with stats like that

pm me pics pls I won't share boyo

Hades said:

I heard he looks like Jay Z but with a wider face.

Between twisted and framecel.

Broken Man said:
Hades said:
I heard he looks like Jay Z but with a wider face.

he could easily be his brother srs, meanwhile jay-z was able to go from a broke nobody to a billionaire high status celebrity married to one of the most desired women in the world

and what has invisible done with his life? He spends most of his day workcelling or gymcelling, while having no status other than making youtube videos for an incel forum sounding like a complete aspie

He is delusional and it's not his looks thats holding him back at all

don'tcomplain, followed by Gambler, Zyros and Twisted in that order

Hades said:
he could easily be his brother srs, meanwhile jay-z was able to go from a broke nobody to a billionaire high status celebrity married to one of the most desired women in the world

and what has invisible done with his life? He spends most of his day workcelling or gymcelling, while having no status other than making youtube videos for an incel forum sounding like a complete aspie

He is delusional and it's not his looks thats holding him back at all

bitch has a man face tbh

597b7880f8d1e62c008b46b1-750-562.jpg

where is richard spencers pics

twisted is from the uk and i can confirm he is your average uk normie.

lol @ people think he was anything more than that.

This thread will be deleted but the new one features Incelman and others:

https://incels.is/Thread-The-best-looking-member-on-incels-me-Remastered-22422

tenta said:

KEK,

Yeah, if personality accounted for even half of attraction, I wouldn't be posting here.

Hades said:

"Joined Feb 2018"

Yet another attempt to paint me as a slayer when I was the ugliest poster on Lookism. I have height, frame and BBC but I can't sport an erect dick walking down the street. And height isn't as important as FACE, esp when that height is on a 2/10-faced balding oldcel.

One of the only people on incels.is who rivals me in inceldom is @TheVman, although I can't confirm this 100% because he only showed me his eyearea. Most guys on this site are @raywilliams -tier - not hideous to nearly chadlite.

FACEandLMS said:
KEK,

Yeah, if personality accounted for even half of attraction, I wouldn't be posting here.

"Joined Feb 2018"

Yet another attempt to paint me as a slayer when I was the ugliest poster on Lookism. I have height, frame and BBC but I can't sport an erect dick walking down the street. And height isn't as important as FACE, esp when that height is on a 2/10-faced balding oldcel.

One of the only people on incels.is who rivals me in inceldom is @TheVman, although I can't confirm this 100% because he only showed me his eyearea. Most guys on this site are @raywilliams -tier - not hideous to nearly chadlite.

Me and Knajid are also fellow truecels. You forget about the small ones like us...

iiiTeMpeR said:

Whenever someone says I'm a fakecel, look at their Join Date. It will be Feb 2018+. Lookism posters are hating cuz I left their chadlite website.

takurak said:
Me and Knajid are also fellow truecels. You forget about the small ones like us...

I've never seen your pic. I've seen around 30 guys' pics on incels.is so far.

FACEandLMS said:
Whenever someone says I'm a fakecel, look at their Join Date. It will be Feb 2018+. Lookism posters are hating cuz I left their chadlite website.

I've never seen your pic. I've seen around 30 guys' pics on incels.is so far.

Do you want me to PM you? Because I dont want these guys to start insulting me out of nowhere for my appearance..although I have posted in rate thread

FACEandLMS said:
tenta said:
KEK,

Hades said:
"Joined Feb 2018"

you rated me a 4.5 yourself, and that is on a norwooding 5'9 framecel body

I haven't seen some of them and the others I know looks okay.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I still cant get over that signature

his signature is disgusting and creepy lol

why are there good looking guys on this forum?

Hades said:
you rated me a 4.5 yourself, and that is on a norwooding 5'9 framecel body

4.5. Wow. I'm hoping to get to that level after I have surgery lmao.

Definitely @Twisted. What does Richard Spencer even look like? Never seen a pic. Wait..... is he that weird looking ethnic but is a neo-nazicel? I never found him good looking, just creepy. Still mogs me though.

Actually, I should have voted for Zyros instead, considering he is 30 and Twisted is 18/9.

who gives a single fuck? this topic is retarded

Voted for FACEandLMS, because bbc and 6.3. This guy would kill Zyros with one hit of his dick.