Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The best thing I ever said to a female

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
So there was this female I once knew back in 11th grade, and at the time both of us were having to deal with being forced to listen to our parents having sex while we were trying to sleep. So I said half jokingly, half seriously, "Maybe we could get some revenge by showing them what it's like to have to listen to it." Obviously it didn't work as evidenced by me being here, but I didn't care. I had been waiting to use that line on a female, I saw an opportunity, and I took it. 10/10 would say it again if I had the chance.

Should have done something else in GTA 6 btw

So there was this female I once knew back in 11th grade, and at the time both of us were having to deal with being forced to listen to our parents having sex while we were trying to sleep. So I said half jokingly, half seriously, "Maybe we could get some revenge by showing them what it's like to have to listen to it." Obviously it didn't work as evidenced by me being here, but I didn't care. I had been waiting to use that line on a female, I saw an opportunity, and I took it. 10/10 would say it again if I had the chance.
How did she respond to that?

It didn’t get you laid so it ain’t the best

How did she respond to that?
She was very quiet. Like any attempts I made to start conversation with her either didn't succeed or any conversations we did have were like 2-3 sentences max and then it was another 5-10 minutes of awkward silence. Which was weird considering she was relatively nice to me before. Like not fake nice but just decent I guess you could say. Maybe it was out of pity? Idk

She was very quiet. Like any attempts I made to start conversation with her either didn't succeed or any conversations we did have were like 2-3 sentences max and then it was another 5-10 minutes of awkward silence. Which was weird considering she was relatively nice to me before. Like not fake nice but just decent I guess you could say. Maybe it was out of pity? Idk
ovER

At least she didn't metoo you but that's unironically sad to hear man. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

At least she didn't metoo you but that's unironically sad to hear man. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Best foid relations I had when I was young. When I was 7-10 I sometimes had fun with a neighbour, she was my age. Also sister of neighbour that was 9-10 yo and I was 13-14, she liked when she with her mother came to us to come to my room and laugh at my jokes and watching me play some indie horror games.

I once hit a foid in kindergarten cause she was annoying me, and in primary school foid fell from the corridor stairs bc she ran into my leg