Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The best thing to do would be to take my savings and move to a hispanic populated area

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I should have done with when i was a teen to avoid all the relentless trauma i suffered from my white family. But the dream of “moving away and becoming successful” is no longer possible, for me and for anybody else.

But i still haven’t experimented with the crackheads and poor people in this town. Maybe i could ascend cuz there’s a ton of below average people here but I DON’T FUCKING KNOW WHERE TO FIND HISPANIC TOILETS!!!!

This town is boring af and is a criminal and drug dealer honeypot.

You legit live in a shithole

It really depends on how conservative the culture might be, for things such as arranged marriage; you may not be part of the in-group, however. :feelswhere:

The modern Latina not so attached to her community and in-ties related to arranged marriage and such will still have the same hypergamous behaviour, moral degeneracy, Chad worship, foid entitlement/standards, and in many cases even white worship; I doubt you'd have a chance, even if some happened to live in your neighborhood... :feelsclown:

You're also mixed, though, likely looking at least somewhat more white. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back