Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Bible was right

• Thread starter Deleted member 35801
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35801

Banned
-
The black pill makes me believe in God again.
The situation is not just bad for sub4 but also for normies which make up the majority of the population.
Do you boyos really think a relationship will save you? A relationship is where the real pain starts. Everyone is suffering, because of the unrestricted free market,
A free market cannot exist. A free market will ALWAYS lead to insane standards of foids and create more and more incels. There is a huge imbalance in supply and demand due to our higher sexual drive, which requires external intervention. In economy usually the state intervenes to stabilize the market. But in this case the state won´t intervane. The state actually does the opposite by empowering foids more and more. But what was the only power in history which stabilized the market? The bible:

God set up rules for us how we are supposed to live and he said clearly: men and foids are not equal. Don´t give power to foids. Foids should serve men.
Foids are like children, they need strict rules and a man to lead them.
Also no sex before marriage is a very important instrument to restrain hypergamy. Chads would be out of the market and not bother foids anymore. There would also be hard punishments for adultery.
If foids wouldn´t have all the entitlement(because of the free market), they would be happy with an average man. Everyone would have his looksmatch and incels would barely exist.
So everything the bible says makes very much sense. And i don´t think the people 3000 years ago were just smarter than us to make up these rules.
I´m not 100% sure God exists, but what i said is at least a good hint for his existence.

The Bible was, is and always will be right.

It is the living word of God and anyone who says otherwise hasn’t done their research or enough rational thought.

Everything God says is to benefit us and build his Kingdom.

St. John Chrysostom wrote that wife is to blame for adulterous husband if she withdraws intimacy. Modern 'Christians' blame men only.

Not a coincidence the West abandons Christianity and inceldom proliferates

More christ cope jfl at all the delusionmaxxed bluepillers on this forum :feelswhat:

I respect your views my Christian frens, but the Bible for me is a source of singular advices rather than complete outlook on life and afterlife.
Salvation, vengeance will be mine, Great Grandpa in the sky don't sound compelling to me.

The gospel is the new testament that we should have faith in, as opposed to the old one. Anyone who follows in Jesus' footsteps and suffers for the Word will be saved, whether male or female

yeah but nobody cares anymore. besides jesus was a cuck

Imagine actually believing in god.

Even if he did exist, he doesn't like you, in all probability he hates you.

St. John Chrysostom wrote that wife is to blame for adulterous husband if she withdraws intimacy. Modern 'Christians' blame men only.
Based and woke

More christ cope jfl at all the delusionmaxxed bluepillers on this forum :feelswhat:
Yep.

Had the Third Reich won WWII they would’ve gradually phased the Jew slave religion for the goyim Christ insanity out and restored full veneration of our original authentic white European pagan gods and goddesses and practice of our original authentic religion surrounding them and we would have a far healthier society than ever there was under Christ insanity.

Christ insanity after all is the road whites were forcefully placed on that eventually ended us up arriving in Clown World.

A god that clobbers his enemies with a mighty hammer (Thor) is far more inspiring of a people’s long term survival and vitality than the defeated image of a beaten, bruised and bloodied god hanging upon a cross dying (Jesus) who tells us to love our enemies.

It is the living word of God and anyone who says otherwise hasn’t done their research or enough rational thought.

Cope. The Bible was written by kikes, which by definition, can never be right.

YOU ARE USING CIRCULAR LOGIC (ITS A FALLACY)
TheWheel.jpg
I didn't even provide logic there. I'm simply stating that the Bible is the word of God.

If you want my reasoning I can find points to show you, but it's up to you to accept Jesus Christ as saviour.

Amen, ban adultery and womens rights.

I didn't even provide logic there. I'm simply stating that the Bible is the word of God.

If you want my reasoning I can find points to show you, but it's up to you to accept Jesus Christ as saviour.
Read the image you retard, there is no proof that the bible is the word of God other than the bible which claims its the word of God

If I tell you I'm the richest man on the planet, can I then cite my own words as proof?

That is by definition circular logic

Read the image you retard, there is no proof that the bible is the word of God other than the bible which claims its the word of God
Don't call me retard when you can't even understand anything that I type. I wasn't making an argument by saying the Bible is the word of God. I was simply stating fact.

I didn't even give my reasoning yet. I didn't even give my reasoning yet. I didn't even give my reasoning yet. Just to get it through to you.

It's like someone who says, "The blackpill is true, it's the most accurate dating view". Is that now circular logic because I used my own argument for reasoning? No. Because I briefly stated a fact and have not provided reasoning yet.

If I tell you I'm the richest man on the planet, can I then cite my own words as proof?

That is by definition circular logic
Again, if I had no idea who Jeff Bezos was and he told me he was the richest man in the world, then I would ask him for proof instead of jumping to "circular reasoning!" when he hasn't even shown proof yet.

Inb4 having to provide reasoning for everything you say before someone even asks.

Last edited:
Don't call me retard when you can't even understand anything that I type. I wasn't making an argument by saying the Bible is the word of God. I was simply stating fact.

I didn't even give my reasoning yet. I didn't even give my reasoning yet. I didn't even give my reasoning yet. Just to get it through to you.

It's like someone who says, "The blackpill is true, it's the most accurate dating view". Is that now circular logic because I used my own argument for reasoning? No. Because I briefly stated a fact and have not provided reasoning yet.

Again, if I had no idea who Jeff Bezos was and he told me he was the richest man in the world, then I would ask him for proof instead of jumping to "circular reasoning!" when he hasn't even shown proof yet.

Inb4 having to provide reasoning for everything you say before someone even asks.
What proof is there that the Bible is the word of God, outside of the bible stating that it is the word of God?

I have to call you a retard when it feels like you are trolling me with your stupid responses, I don't see how something so obvious is going over your head, the image literally shows how you are using circular logic

What proof is there that the Bible is the word of God, outside of the bible stating that it is the word of God?
Like I said, I didn’t say that the Bible is the word of God because the Bible states it’s the word of God. I didn’t say that. How does this go through your brain?

I simply stated my position without giving evidence.

My evidence:
The Bible is the living word of God because historical texts, ancient manuscripts and most neutral historians point back to the existence of Jesus and his works.

The Bible is also the living word of God because the content it contains reigns true in believers lives. They pray in accordance to the word and reap what God promises in the word.

The Bible has been proven historically to be written by over 40 different authors on multiple continents at different periods in time. Regardless of this, there are minimal discrepancies in the Bible.

I can’t detail all my points because I don’t have the time. But there you go.

I hope you can stop being so self-absorbed now.

“I have to call you a retard when it feels like you are trolling me with your stupid responses, I don't see how something so obvious is going over your head, the image literally shows how you are using circular logic”

I’ve already made it clear many times that I haven’t yet provided reasoning. Therefore it can’t be circular. For someone who has a a lot of posts on here, you sure seem to suck at comprehending what I say.

I’ve realready made it clear many times that I haven’t yet provided reasoning.
RETARD

The "reasoning" is INHERENT to you asserting that your religion is true and your God exists

There is no proof that your God exists at all, outside of biased texts that claims he exists

My evidence:
The Bible is the living word of God because historical texts, ancient manuscripts and most neutral historians point back to the existence of Jesus and his works.

The Bible is also the living word of God because the content it contains reigns true in believers lives. They pray in accordance to the word and reap what God promises in the word.

The Bible has been proven historically to be written by over 40 different authors on multiple continents at different periods in time. Regardless of this, there are minimal discrepancies in the Bible.
None of those things are evidence that your specific God exists, every religion has religious texts and historical texts, your logic is circular, and you don't realize that because you have no common sense

WHAT VALIDATES THOSE TEXTS AS TRUE?

If you were born and raised in a hindu family you'd probably believe in Vishnu, you believe what you believe now is true because that's what you were taught to believe. Do some people change religions, yes, but that doesn't mean they "found the REAL religion later", because just as you left a past religion, someone else left the religion you are in for it

Dude I'm done

Last edited:
Yep.

Had the Third Reich won WWII they would’ve gradually phased the Jew slave religion for the goyim Christ insanity out and restored full veneration of our original authentic white European pagan gods and goddesses and practice of our original authentic religion surrounding them and we would have a far healthier society than ever there was under Christ insanity.

Christ insanity after all is the road whites were forcefully placed on that eventually ended us up arriving in Clown World.

A god that clobbers his enemies with a mighty hammer (Thor) is far more inspiring of a people’s long term survival and vitality than the defeated image of a beaten, bruised and bloodied god hanging upon a cross dying (Jesus) who tells us to love our enemies.
probably the most mentally deficient take i've ever seen.

probably the most mentally deficient take i've ever seen.
Not an argument.

Try coming up with one the next time you decide to begin flapping the old dicksucker.

Modern cucktianity
@tehgymcel420 thoughts on based saints?

Was, is and will always be.

Hivemind.

A lot of what conservative christians have said about the hypocrisy of sexually liberated people seems to have become apparent. Whether conservative christians put this opposition into practice instead of just talking about it is a different matter though ngl

So God created these differences for what reason, exactly? To give us work?

why create a being as useless as woman?
[UWSL]God can only be kidding[/UWSL]

The Bible is an ancient pile of yellow papers that should be ignored.