Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The biggest slave race in history

yuvan and selvaraghavan are incels who ascended :lul:
Both of those niggers had 2 wives. That Yuvan fag is a slayer he married 3 different foids :lul: :lul:

It's founder and followers claim brahmins were of Jewish origin :lul: :lul: :lul: . That's all I can say

View attachment 1147195View attachment 1147197

Holy shit, how the hell do well always get dragged into random things jfl. I can understand tbh. Since you always say almost the bad things about curries are from northern curries, then these people might have been prophets who tried to save dravidiancels. But it’s probably too late now cause the internet memes will forever associate you with them.

they even added a fake "tamil continent" that "drowned" under water in school text book when i was studying.
We wuz Atlantians?

Holy fucking shit it's absolute ragefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Motherfucker write it in your own language and if you don't have one just kill yourself.
Pin this is must-read
:lul::lul::lul:
I heavily doubt the mods will pin something so close to being race bait.

All international business is done in English plus foreign corporations(which use English) are a large source of employement for curries. Hence English language is valued. Many non Hindi curries like me(Bengali, Tamil, Maratha etc) need to learn English to given Central Government Jobs(Think of them as Federal Jobs in your USA, very prestigious and demanded in curryland) as the exams for those jobs are usually either conducted in English or Hindi so more incentive for non Hindi speaking curries to learn English.
Figured about as much. Thanks

:lul::lul::lul:
I heavily doubt the mods will pin something so close to being race bait.
This is probably the pettiest racebait thread I've seen here so far. You're literally sperging out just because you don't like shitskins using English over their own language.

This is probably the pettiest racebait thread I've seen here so far. You're literally sperging out just because you don't like shitskins using English over their own language.
On the positive side, I doubt any curry here is going to actually feel down/angry about this and will probably just find it amusing. Unlike most race bait threads.

I will probably get a warning for race bait, but I will take the chance to get this message out there in Offtopic because I need to vent my frustration of constantly ending up in curry sites or videos where the title is in English and the video is some curry speaking his language.

Every group of people on Earth speak and use their own language. This is why they are who they are and it is part of their identity. Curries are the lowest of the low and self hating even worse than any race, because they use English.

The British will forever control their minds, these people are so absolutely cucked. Whether it’s the Chinese, Swedes, Japanese, Arabs, or Russians they all still speak their own languages. However, there is one one big exception to this rule. The cucked curries, both from India and Pakistan.

You will see curries brag about how they were able to keep their cow poop worshipping religion alive despite all the invasions into their country, yet they literally are one of the only people that speak their own language at home and use English for any advanced topics like in politics, news, or the internet.

Every time I click a video with an English title, and it leads to some curry speaking with the most incomprehensible shit curry accent, I immediately click off. Why doesn’t he speak in his own language? And if he does, why does he have to use an English title to trick me? Because he is a complete slave.

The curry is a sad pathetic species. Imagine inventing a language many millennia ago literally made to never evolve and be perfectly consistent (Sanskrit), but they’re so incompetent and pathetic they resort to using English and sound like complete literal brain dead retards to the rest of the world. Then they will cry about how “British stole everything from us saar”.

At least Jews literally revived Hebrew so it can be spoken, despite it being a dead language for millennia. Complete opposite of the curry situation.
why this stupid race wars and conflicts?at th end of the day we are incels and hating each other don't do anything for ascension.its over

why this stupid race wars and conflicts?at th end of the day we are incels and hating each other don't do anything for ascension.its over
It’s an off topic post