Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Black Pill Rage - Sandman

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
A recent MGTOW video which discusses inceldom quite a bit :

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVcoYQnpag8

Most interesting quote IMHO is at around 10:45 :

"I just hate seeing civilization tearing itself apart because men can't get sex and women can't get Chad."

My opinion about this is that either we go back to a system where monogamy is enforced with a strong sexual taboo as in Abrahamic religions, or we embrace a truly sexually free society : prostitution so that non-attractive males can have sex and polygamy so that females can share Chad.

I don't think any mixed-system between these two can work.

a system where monogamy is enforced with a strong sexual taboo as in Abrahamic religions
Now I understand why religions were invented.

we go back to a system where monogamy is enforced with a strong sexual taboo as in Abrahamic religions
But that won't work unless women had amnesia about everything they have experimented nowadays. The result would be dead bedrooms. It's over since most of them have experienced Chad.

My opinion about this is that either we go back to a system where monogamy is enforced with a strong sexual taboo as in Abrahamic religions, or we embrace a truly sexually free society
Well, society won't collapse in our lifetime, and we won't leave any descandants to see the aftermath, so whatever. I'll watch society crumble during my lifetime, and whatever happens afterwards doesn't matter.

But that won't work unless women had amnesia about everything they have experimented nowadays. The result would be dead bedrooms. It's over since most of them have experienced Chad.
Very true. Pandora's box is open, it's going to be a while until what it contained can be put back inside.

Very true. Pandora's box is open, it's going to be a while until what it contained can be put back inside.
It's going to take a while... or a huge event.

we embrace a truly sexually free society : prostitution so that non-attractive males can have sex and polygamy so that females can share Chad.
We already have this society. It doesn't work because single low value men are forced to pay for foids and Chad's kids via taxation and welfare. You can't have a sexually free society and a welfare state, or else you get institutionalized cuckoldry. Eventually low tier men quit. We need a far more radical, evolutionarily significant idea than what we have tried and done before.

Polygamous societies are very violent and maladaptive. It’s no coincidence that the human race started making rapid progress when monogamy became enforced. When men have their sexual needs met, they can devote their efforts to more abstract pursuits. When these needs are denied, men get agitated and frustrated and lose the focus necessary to accomplish things

It's going to take a while... or a huge event.
As long as instant, easy to use communications tech exists, traditional morality and religion will fail.

As long as instant, easy to use communications tech exists, traditional morality and religion will fail.
Imagine today's liberal ideology without the technology. The landscape would be totally different.

He meant they can't all marry him.
lol any woman can marry a Chad, Tyrone, anything she wants, even if she is an old hag. Stop with the "wall" and other mgtow copes

Imagine today's liberal ideology without the technology. The landscape would be totally different.
Absolutely. Technology drives human behavior and evolution. Tradfags don't understand the process by which their morality and beliefs became outdated, which is why they are failing to stop progressives and foids from destroying society.

lol any woman can marry a Chad, Tyrone, anything she wants, even if she is an old hag. Stop with the "wall" and other mgtow copes
If the 80/20 rule is true, it's numerically impossible for all women to marry Chad.

As a female herself once posted on reddit : "Women usually have three choices in life : marry a man they are not really attracted to, live through constant heartbreaks with the crumbs of the men they are, or die alone. "

Lol I remember listening to a few of this guy's videos years ago. Avoid all mgtow nonsense, they're all leeches and losers

If the 80/20 rule is true, it's numerically impossible for all women to marry Chad.

As a female herself once posted on reddit : "Women usually have three choices in life : marry a man they are not really attracted to, live through constant heartbreaks with the crumbs of the men they are, or die alone. "

Women don't want to marry Chadrones. Stop with this bullshit. It's easier to find a Chadrone desperately looking for a stable LTR than a woman.

Imagine still believing women are the monogamous one in 2020

This. Now that the system is complete there's no going back. The past was only a precondition of the situation we have now.

This. Now that the system is complete there's no going back. The past was only a precondition of the situation we have now.
In the same way controllable fire and agriculture changed humanity's evolution, so too will digital technologies change us. It is time we leverage the tech for our needs though.

I personally believe this is part of a cycle. It is naive to think women have never been sexually free before. It only seems so because the last two thousand years were dominated by monotheism and historical records of antiquity are sparse. At best we know how humans used to live for the last six thousand years, but our species is few hundred thousand years old.

What has been will be again.

MGTOW = LARPing as asexuals

I think in the long term MGTOW is just a temporary phenomenon and inevitably will die out once that community comes to the conclusion that the blackpill is the truth and it is over.

MGTOW = LARPing as asexuals

I think in the long term MGTOW is just a temporary phenomenon and inevitably will die out once that community comes to the conclusion that the blackpill is the truth and it is over.
Yeah, I have total contempt for mgtows, who are basically trying to cope by turning inceldom into a flex. MGTOWism is literally death--society will persist for better or worse to the extent that mgtow doesn't happen. "Quitting in protest" matters if people give a shit about you, but no one cares about middle aged incels and angsty teens.

Yeah, I have total contempt for mgtows, who are basically trying to cope by turning inceldom into a flex.
Most MGTOW are former sex-havers, though.

Some people claim that inceldom can be defined as temporary involuntary celibacy, but I think this is wrong.

There is a huge difference between a guy who's never had sex ever and one who had some at least once. Inceldom should be reserved to the former, not the latter.

we go back to a system where monogamy is enforced with a strong sexual taboo as in Abrahamic religions
This is the only way we can ever hope to have a functioning society.
Sexually "free" societies all crumble and fail before they are consumed by a more traditional one and the cycle continues.

I personally believe this is part of a cycle. It is naive to think women have never been sexually free before. It only seems so because the last two thousand years were dominated by monotheism and historical records of antiquity are sparse. At best we know how humans used to live for the last six thousand years, but our species is few hundred thousand years old.

What has been will be again.
If I recall, Rome and even some Muslim dynasties were sexually liberal before declining, obviously no where NEAR as much modern europe though

There is a huge difference between a guy who's never had sex ever and one who had some at least once. Inceldom should be reserved to the former, not the latter.
We are in a redpill/blackpill transitionary period. Aging MGTOWs may have been able to get laid in the 90s and 00s, but the game is changing and hypergamy is going exponentional. Its to the point where former sex havers are now effectively incels in 2020 - the result is the same, they wont be getting laid except with a prostitute. In the future, when we are past this transitionary period (eg. 10 years from now) there won't be MGTOWs, there will only be Chad sex-havers, and Incels. The gray area in between where beta males and MGTOW exist right now will not exist in the future.

If I recall, Rome and even some Muslim dynasties were sexually liberal before declining, obviously no where NEAR as much modern europe though

To be fair in Antiquity contraception was very limited, so women couldn't quite fuck around as much as modern women can.

That being said, human life was also much less valued. Slavery was common so women could sell their babies, who knows. Or they could just raise their bastards and not care so much if they lived or not.

For instance the founders of Rome were, as the legend says, raised by a female wolf, and many see this as a metaphor to say that their mother was a prostitute.

In any case, I think it's safe to assume that most societies were much more sexually liberal before Christianity.

Last edited:
i don’t like Sandman.

Polygamous societies are very violent and maladaptive. It’s no coincidence that the human race started making rapid progress when monogamy became enforced. When men have their sexual needs met, they can devote their efforts to more abstract pursuits. When these needs are denied, men get agitated and frustrated and lose the focus necessary to accomplish things
Monogamy = cuck raising Chad's kid

When men have their sexual needs met, they can devote their efforts to more abstract pursuits.
First, there could be prostitution for that.

Second, dead bedrooms are a thing.

Third, it seems to me that historically many men who achieved great things were single.