Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Blackpill in action

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
So i was trying my luck on tinder. i know i know... don't stop reading.

I matched with this girl. If she was a male she would be on this site, that's all you need to know about her lol.
We talked about a lot of things like art and my dreams, and about life in general. ( i don't know why but i dream about huge ass spiders and other insects like centipedes every night, what could it mean? do you have any idea? nvm)
She told me i have a nice personality, and i'm funny, and it's good to talk with me... It looks like i'm a fucking alpha. I'm a supreme gentleman a beast
Until that question came. The question i fear the most.

The: "how tall are you?" question. And this is where shit went south.
I was bluepilled for a moment. :bluepill: I tought that this is all over. I can leave this site for good. No more blackpill. I thought that she likes me for who i really am.
And i told her the truth.
i told her...... I'm 5'4
She just sent me a laughing emoji and we never talked again.

It looks like the real alpha here is the blackpill. Hail the blackpill and be humble to it. It is the king

also mods please don't delete this giga based post

:feelsrope::blackpill::feelsrope::blackpill::feelsrope::blackpill::feelsrope::blackpill::feelsrope::blackpill:
The Walking Dead Rick Grimes rescate helicoptero Carlost TWD 9x05 2018
:feelsrope::blackpill:

We talked about a lot of things like art and my dreams, and about life in general. ( i don't know why but i dream about huge ass spiders and other insects like centipedes every night, what could it mean? do you have any idea? nvm)
I also dream of spiders, maybe it's a sign of hell calling me

Blackpill was gifted to manlets at birth never began!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: