Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The blackpill is true, but not for you

Somali Stalker

Somali Stalker

Lurker EST. 2018
Take a good look at yourself, ask yourself, are you medically deformed? Clinically retarded? If not, you have no business giving up the way you do.

Most cels should be using the blackpill for what it was designed for, to not fall into the rat race.

After lurking it is clear many cels LDAR, completely collapsing under the weight of the blackpill… Such reaction is only warranted for the chronically deformed, not you.

This isn’t a gaslit redpill, bluepill cope, nor is it .org propaganda, but truth. If you have no justification, stop scapegoating the blackpill as an excuse for yourself. I think this should be reiterated for youngcels, it’s some humility. Take the BP, and take it right.

DNR: Don't rot like a cuck, use BP to navigate with truth.

Last edited:
Being a sub5 is enough

Was going to genuinely interact with this then I saw join date and post count

Blackpill applies to sub 5s. The medically deformed are seen as a different species, they are irrelevant

What if I am though

And what if I'm broke and poor as fuck on top of it

"Use BP to be 1.5 from 1" theory

Last edited:
I'm 26 and am khhv I think it's enough proof that I'm incel

Ive been hanging out till about 15, for some reason i was outcasted at 15 for no reason, i go to school still, not khhv but never had a relationship, virgin obviously, no girls showing interest in me. Im not deformed nor clinically ill. But u niggas forget something

Ive been hanging out till about 15, for some reason i was outcasted at 15 for no reason, i go to school still, not khhv but never had a relationship, virgin obviously, no girls showing interest in me. Im not deformed nor clinically ill. But u niggas forget something

All I am saying is that you people swallow the blackpill, unable to digest it. The blackpill sets you free, it shouldn’t cage you in suffering.

Last edited: