Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill made me not like anime girls anymore

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I used to be a simp for 2d anime waifus, but now everytime I see them I automatically assume they're hypergamous, heightist, misandrist Chad-only whores like real women. Does anyone else have this problem? I wish I could cope with 2d girls again.

I don't know. It's a fantasy, it's not hard to imagine something like pure girls and love existing in that realm.

I used to be a simp for 2d anime waifus, but now everytime I see them I automatically assume they're hypergamous, heightist, misandrist Chad-only whores like real women. Does anyone else have this problem? I wish I could cope with 2d girls again.
The black pill made me not trust real women anymore and it saved me from a lot of bad experiences

The black pill made me not trust real women anymore and it saved me from a lot of bad experiences
The entire concept of trust is a joke. You will never be better off for trusting someone.

they're hypergamous, heightist, misandrist Chad-only whores like real women
They aren't real women and so typical foid behavior doesn't apply to them. It's a convenient fantasy. The best part about anime foids are that they are only cartoons and have none of the cold backstabbing that happens irl. It's escapism.

Anime girls don't shit or piss. That makes them 100x better than real foids.