Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The boys is really fucking good

Diocel

Diocel

DANCE DANCE DANCE
-
I hate capshit but this show is fucking awesome dude

@Mentally lost cel was right

He will then say you're an idiot for not liking it sooner

I enjoy it. Soyboy Huey drives me a bit bonkers though.

homelander BASED AF
he does the psycho look really good

a31zryQ_460s.jpg

Honestly. One of the only shows I'm bothering to watch rn. The guy who plays Homelander is phenomenal.

you cant homelandermaxx. hes chad with godly genetics and shiiii
Homelandermaxxx in Minecraft with triple rtx on and don't give a fuck

I hate capshit but this show is fucking awesome dude

@Mentally lost cel was right
Todays episode was very very good except fucking murdering nigger murdering poor based blue hawk,apologizing doesn’t make you a good guy and killing a guy who said all lives matter and supe lives matter is just evil and stupid like a train

I hope he dies a painful death if he isn’t dead

Honestly. One of the only shows I'm bothering to watch rn. The guy who plays Homelander is phenomenal.
The guy is just playing himself ,he’s the same

I enjoy it. Soyboy Huey drives me a bit bonkers though.
Butcher huey and Dean beating homelander was fucking retarded,the show is gonna end soon if they go this way

Comics are shit though except they do have very good parts a few

I want to watch it because Giancarlo Esposito is in it. But the fact that there's a nazi villian literally named stormfront makes me think its pozzed

Butcher huey and Dean beating homelander was fucking retarded,the show is gonna end soon if they go this way
I didnt watch the newest episode yet. No spoilers. Im pretty sure in the comics black noir is a homelander clone. They showed Black Noir dying in the South America flashback so he cant be the same black noir

I didnt watch the newest episode yet. No spoilers. Im pretty sure in the comics black noir is a homelander clone. They showed Black Noir dying in the South America flashback so he cant be the same black noir
He didn’t die though still he can be the same guy

Homie should be the top unlike what we watched today, only one person can beat him and that’s his upgrade noir

Better than the shiteating fest that is invincibles ngl

when they veer into political shit it is dumb but otherwise a good show

Overall, it's okay. Certainly not on the same level as breaking bad or squid game.

What are you talking about? Is he a psychopath in real life or something?
He’s the kind of actor that can only act 1 role. He was in another show as a cop and was basically like cucklander