Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Notice how foids conveniently seem to have BFs with cars?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Admiral
★★★★
I notice this a lot,
When some chad or normie owns a car, he often has some foid in the passenger seat with him.
Just goes to show how fucking hypergamous and golddigging these cunts are.
Bet they brag about how thier so empowered, strong, independent and don't need no man.
They likely have "must own a car" be on their fucking checklist or some shit for a potential partner.
Right next to "must be over 6'5", "must be rich", "must have a house" "must be ok with me clubbing with my friends" and "must have the latest fucking iphone".
Their entitlement and materialism is absolutely fucking disgusting, it sickens me.
If they want all this shit, they can go get it themselves.
Their the ones who think men are shit and their such awesome, fucking independent qweens.

they want whole package

they want whole package
They'll also look you in the eye and tell you that as a man, you should be a provider for them.
Yet, in another classic example of doublethink, they'll think and say that gender roles are sexist, oppressive and outdated.
Foids displaying their impressive high iqs once again to us fucking stupid men.

It's over if you dont drive a mustang and dont have the latest iphone

Having a car and a driver's license is a HTN/Chadlite/Chad trait.

It means first of all you have the money to afford a car. And second of all, it means you often go places.

Whereas incels are poor neets who rarely leave their homes.

I have three cars and a motorcycle. Where are my babes at?

Just drive your mom's car theory.

If they want all this shit, they can go get it themselves.
Hello? Based department? Yes, this man right here :feelsaww:

Foids displaying their impressive high iqs once again to us fucking stupid men
Foids are not really high iq. Most of them are retarded low iq npcs. They are just using their biological advantages to exploit vulnerable men. If someone is playing a video game and they use cheats to play better than their opponents would you call that person high iq? No! You would call them a scumbag cheater that needs to be permabanned!

Brutal drivers licence pill

Not having a car is a huge falio for females.

Especially because I noticed a lot of foids can't even drive or don't have cars. Men can't get away with that and maintain smv

Is your profile picture about the guy that burnt himself in order to protest for Palestine?

50 cent laughing GIF

Women drive like 80% of consumer spending. Capitalism does not function without women, because men can reach a point of satisfaction. Women never do. A man will say

>I have plenty. I do not need to buy any more things.

A woman will never say this. Modern consumerism is largely targeted at women.