Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The brutal agepill

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★

Since fertility rates around the world are declining fast, that leaves us with a lot of older women and very few young women at all.

I guess we will see more managed decline, healthcare costs rising, economic stagnation, and depopulation. It seems ridiculous to think that people still pay into retirement funds, since by the time they will be able to cash out, there won't be many people left to take care of them and their money would be worthless as the markets perform below inflation. Betting retirement on long-term economic stability and market performance seems like a naive bluepill decision.

I could easily imagine myself being in crippling health as I get older, and all of my peers are the same way. It is a small comfort to know that the foids who are riding the Chad carousel today will get ugly and old and die of some long-term disease, and some of them may even die without children. At this point I only wish for suffering upon foids who end up alone anyways due to their extreme hypergamy.

It would be the only time a foid could ever relate to me, an ugly old spinster with no family is as useless as an ugly old man with no family.

You're smart. I don't know nothing all this economy stuff. But I agree that the agepill is real and brutal.

I could easily imagine myself being in crippling health as I get older,
Imagine getting older as an incel.

I mean seriously, imagine being a 20yo incel in 2020 and thinking about living 40+ years of this.

What a long, lonely road ahead.

retiring is a meme. we are fucked tbh, we will be lucky to retire at 80 lmao

Imagine getting older as an incel.

I mean seriously, imagine being a 20yo incel in 2020 and thinking about living 40+ years of this.

What a long, lonely road ahead.

I hope there is some world war, pandemic, or drought or famine that will end it sooner than that.

retiring is a meme. we are fucked tbh, we will be lucky to retire at 80 lmao

Exactly! Who's going to be around to take care of all the retirees? There would be no one left.

With time only get worse

Most here won't make it past 60 jfl (me included maybe:feelsrope:)
Why not? Be realistic here.

I don't have any chronic health problems and most likely won't start having terminal illness until I'm 70+. I will still be ugly and lonely right up until my death. I'd only consider killing myself if I'm in extreme physical discomfort, since I don't really have suicidal urges.

Im retired. Oops! I mean retarded.

Old crippled and poor, im a good catch!

what will happen when the foids get wrinkly and saggy? will the top chads leave them for younger girls