Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The brutal end of a Russian soldier

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
An Ukrainian drone drops a grenade, an Ork falls after being hit in his leg, he then proceeds to calmly pull out a tourniquet and applies it on his leg.
It is like I could read the Ork's mind. This is what he must have been Thinking:
I got very lucky, it just my leg, I will put on the tourniquet like they showed us during the training and everything will be fine. Thanks to this I might even be able to get discharged and leave this hell hole to spend Christmas with my wifey.
Screenshot 2023 12 22 at 20803 at night

A few moments later, the Ukrainian drone comes back and scores a direct hit

Screenshot 2023 12 22 at 20827 at night

Крым наш :feelsjuice:

An Ukrainian drone drops a grenade, an Ork falls after being hit in his leg, he then proceeds to calmly pull out a tourniquet and applies it on his leg.
It is like I could read the Ork's mind. This is what he must have been Thinking:
I got very lucky, it just my leg, I will put on the tourniquet like they showed us during the training and everything will be fine. Thanks to this I might even be able to get discharged and leave this hell hole to spend Christmas with my wifey.
View attachment 1010417

View attachment 1010430
Sometimes people die, Over for him, We mog him by being alive.

No countries are worth fighting/ dying for, though if you are suicidal then I guess joining the army can help accelerate your death wish

No countries are worth fighting/ dying for, though if you are suicidal then I guess joining the army can help accelerate your death wish

What an honor to receive the status of war veteran after one of your legs got chopped of
Screenshot 2023 12 22 at 23357 at night

The sheer hatred i got on soyddit for saying this in threads about the war back in early 2022 was unreal. I don't use that shit anymore, rarely

The sheer hatred i got on soyddit for saying this in threads about the war back in early 2022 was unreal. I don't use that shit anymore, rarely
Jfl no surprise soydditors would be against that stance, to them its a fucking marvel movie, muh jewkraine are the good guys against the evil russians

Jfl no surprise soydditors would be against that stance, to them its a fucking marvel movie, muh jewkraine are the good guys against the evil russians
The sheer braindead propaganda you'd see in the early days (obv still happens but the shit they pulled was genuinely so in your face and heinous) was unreal. The "ghost of kiev" shit for starters. Reposting old videos from 2014 and shit. And if u dared to shed any sympathy for any Russian troops being brutally killed, esp the draftees, you'd be called a fascist sympathizing pig or some shit. It really showed normies true colors imo, the barbaric apathetic shit they said about the Russian troops, literally completely dehumanizing them and being fully ok with war crimes (torturing POWs and executing them).

The sheer braindead propaganda you'd see in the early days (obv still happens but the shit they pulled was genuinely so in your face and heinous) was unreal. The "ghost of kiev" shit for starters. Reposting old videos from 2014 and shit. And if u dared to shed any sympathy for any Russian troops being brutally killed, esp the draftees, you'd be called a fascist sympathizing pig or some shit. It really showed normies true colors imo, the barbaric apathetic shit they said about the Russian troops, literally completely dehumanizing them and being fully ok with war crimes (torturing POWs and executing them).
Jewlensky loves sending goyims to certain death

Why tf would any Incel be on the side of Ukraine ? It's litteraly NATO we're talking about here !

Jewlensky loves sending goyims to certain death
Azov to me, is still so bizarre. I don't understand how they cope tbh with their shylock-looking kike leader

Why tf would any Incel be on the side of Ukraine ? It's litteraly NATO we're talking about here !
I am not on either the porkys or orcs. I just enjoy the destruction.

War is cucked because you’re fighting for kikes no matter where you are or what side you’re on

Because I hate shitskin thirdies and based NATO bombs them

LOL

View attachment 1010417

View attachment 1010430
RIP based Russian soldier who fought against liberal democracy (Ukraine)