Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The choice is yours, white man.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
Asian women:
>cute
>neoteny
>feminine facial features
>modest clothes
>look young in her late 20's

White women:
>strong, man-like jaw
>overall masculine facial features
>dresses like whore
>hit the wall in her 20's

The choice is yours, white man.

Mog

white toilets have higher t-levels than I do

not to mention they mostly all bigger than me

white niggas against racemixxing but would happily fuck the asian foid and produce ERs with them

The cracker foid easily mogs that fakeup/wechat filters maxxed chink. Terrible example photo

Out of the 2, I'd go for the Asian.
But if I could snag a 13-18 white foid, I would.

Choice? What choice, I dont get shit you dumb weeaboo chink

Massive cope. The average noodlewhore these days is a bug faced self hating slut frauding with makeup and whoring herself out for huwhite cock. JFL if you think any of them are going to be innocent anime waifu tradwives for you. Don't fall for the memes bro. :feelscomfy:

Genuinely baffled that you would use a photo of a bugfoid who still looks below average even with a shit ton of filters overlayed for the sake of this thread. In a candid unedited photo she would definitely look like complete shit

Asian women:
>cute
>neoteny
>feminine facial features
>modest clothes
>look young in her late 20's

White women:
>strong, man-like jaw
>dresses like whore

View attachment 1024618
Gotta love when whitecucks themselves show that JBW is law, fucking faggot, go to Thailand to get free pussy just because you're white, fakecel

Last edited:
White women:
>strong, man-like jaw
>dresses like whore

Not White, but I'd choose this!

Robust mogger curvy primitive amazon slut or DEATH! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

White women will give you chads and Asian women will give you incels. Think about your children.

give me noodlegf PLS

Average white woman mogs what a cope.

Asian foids are ugly, they have the highest plastic surgery rates in the world and are obsessed with beauty

If she is from Japan then she's been attending love hotels every week with another guy. Just because they are cuter and smaller doesn't mean they can't be bigger hoes than western whores.

If she is from Japan then she's been attending love hotels every week with another guy. Just because they are cuter and smaller doesn't mean they can't be bigger hoes than western whores.
E1c

Only advantage a white toilet offers is being able to make white babies which sadly you're not going to get with a mongolfoid

I only want Asian femoids. A shame there are basically none where I live... :cryfeels:

Both are the same in the head and the white females would produce better children.