Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the Classic 5'3'' manlet

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm nearly 27 years old, and the engineer's income is not high, but I can save ten or two thousand after I can afford my family.
Since I was a child, I have followed the principle of reading well, and the book has its own golden house, Yan Ruyu
Studying includes university, and the greatest effort is in studying.
I believe that kindness and innocence can be exchanged for simple happiness. (Super yearning for a simple and simple life)

Usually the biggest interest is reading books, business management, productivity, leadership, negotiation, workplace politics, and hope to be competent as a senior executive. Carefully plan for career development, and don’t spend money where it shouldn’t.
For example, the car is not used at all, leaving a huge negative cash for yourself, adding unnecessary economic risks. I would rather invest in myself, buy classes, take study notes seriously, and expand business contacts.
Everyone hopes that in the future, they can give themselves and the other half that does not exist, a reliable guarantee.

No one loves it. Too many people look at appearance, look at momentum (confidence & High), look at how people feel in the moment.
Instead of looking at future development, the ability to resolve conflicts and crises.
Work is handy, but chatting with girls about work will be annoying, and generally do not like work topics. Workplace ability is completely ineffective for girls.

160/55 Introverted, simply dressed, there is almost no market.
Learning to dress up can't cover the natural inner tension, and the appearance state can't support the texture of the clothes.
Because workplace speech patterns are completely different,
Trying to practice chatting, I was called evil and straight.
Talk about things the other person might like, and stop talking if you don’t understand.
The interest is too simple, sharing the books I read, basically, oh, it's gone.
Cultivate multiple interests, animation, badminton, martial arts, board games, it is useless if you can't talk.

Basically, I like a stable life, and I don’t know where to play, but if a girl wants to play, I will definitely do my homework.
It's a pity that I don't have that opportunity. Girls like people who have been there and have a colorful life.
Girlfriends are only my friends and best friends. Saying I can't give them a sense of security and that life is boring.
I just can't understand the safety of people who often quarrel with their significant other, enjoy drinking wine, like to ride a bike around, and scream and joy in silence.
Risk management is about taking precautions before it happens. You shouldn't expose yourself or your significant other to risky situations at all, and trade potential danger for happiness, just kidding.

Many remarks say, "If you know that you are insufficient, then you must work hard to improve yourself!" But all the efforts you put in seem to be thrown into a bottomless pit. I seldom complain and tend to fix problems, but I'm at a loss. what can I do?

The gaslighting in the comments is insane, shows how twisted normies are with their words

I am Manlet curry
Its Over Gif Cope GIF - Its Over Gif Cope Cope Harder - Discover & Share  GIFs