Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The collapse of the United States and what it means for American foids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The soy is strong in this one. That's what I call a very soylent face. :feelsjuice:

Pfizercomic1

Trying to get basic services inside the United States as an American citizen one has to jump through many hoops of bureaucracy and it is the worst kind especially if you're down in out homeless. It's intentionally difficult because they don't give a flying fuck about you or anyone really where they actively want you to die. That is why the system is designed the way it is, they pretend to care about you just enough to give off the appearance that they're doing something, but of course the assistance is nowhere adequate to make much of a difference at all in a person's life because they actively want you dead. The entire landscape of the U.S. is inverted totalitarianism, tyranny with a happy face and a dysfunctional non working nanny state to boot. Public welfare in this nation is a joke. If you're poor, destitute, or handicap in this nation you might as well pray for death as a release of your suffering. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Been hiking the last three days, almost blew out my back carrying stuff everywhere. I have probably walked the equivalent of thirty miles in three days.

Still hurting everywhere in my body and recovering but otherwise managing doing alright. Winter is approaching and I am trying to find a permanent winter camp to survive out of going into 2023. :feelsjuice: :blackpill:

Hmm, rumors of an October or early November surprise just weeks away. I don't like following rumors or mere public hearsay, however, these are very interesting times we all live under. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Less than one month left of domestic diesel inventories inside the United States nationwide.
[Diesel being the main energy for heating during winter.]

You don't say, it's almost as if they're..... :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Ive had to cut off my entire "family". Plus, i have no friends. I´m literally one of the loneliest persons in the world.. They all drank the kool aid so to speak. Physically and mentally impossible to be around. Walking robots who dont want to know anything. Cattle. They energy leached off me my entire life. No more. Although much irreparable damage has alrdy been done.. wish i had come to my senses earlier. I almost died of a heartattack from that energy theft a few months back. Was rly my fault for being dumb enough to be around dumb people (perma dumb ones) for prolonged period of time.. i was temporarily dumb.

Trauma sustained from morons makes u hurt urself in many ways.. all you can do is cut them off 100%. Karma will take care of them. Im not joking when i say i had prob one of the top 0,1% worst parents, relatives etc in the world. It feels like my entire life´s been a lie, it hasnt been a life, but just sheer torture in various degrees on and off, never truly off. They literally tried to kill me. Like i was born a cow and my so called family were the farmers.

Sucks, because although we dont need bad ppl, we all need a few friends, very few. The only real friend i ever had doesnt even live in my landskap/state in sweden anymore. The world is truly becoming insane. Its mad max any day now.

Erasmus wrote a book about how geniuses are rly dumb when it comes to practical and instinctual thinking.. i guess thats why it took until 28 years old until i cut the bastards off. Had i been DUMBER"?", i wouldve done it sooner. On one end, the theorethical ~0,1 IQ-89,9, u have the instinctual "dumb" people, and on the 25% right end on the IQ scale, u have the 110-199,9 Logical/mathematical, but lacking in instinct people. This really makes the middle people, the middle class cattle, the truly dumb ones, lacking both true strong instinct or logic. Plus they follow the herd, being themselves smack in it. They dont call it dumb blonde without a reason. I saw a clip of (from the looks of it) some typical dumb northwest euro/new england young guy backpacking in africa and in one clip he was in Juba South sudan, and the locals said:China.. they are a fake country. (its obvious), and the moron blondeish guy ofc said: huh??
But i guess all species have to have their middle morons.

Society (in general) doesnt value smarts of any kind. ONLY good 100 IQ (correllated) looks and the inherited contacts and unearned automatic success that goes with it. Just had to laugh when i heard one of my relatives call her son wise >< One of the most beautiful guys in my town. Hence in truth, one of the dumbest. People mistake what they dont understand as stupidity.

Its not true what weininger came up with (cant blame his mistake, dying only at 21 or whatever), that the most beautiful are the smartest. Its also not true what i though a while back, that they are the most average. They truly are the dumbest. The lower ur IQ, the more of an animal u are, the higher ur IQ, the more of a robotic (relatively speaking, to the average) alien kind of being you are.

Last edited:
Even plato said that every society, regardless of size, consists of two halves (distinct ones), the rich and the poor. As ive said, its in actuality the rich-dumb-beautiful vs the poor-smart-ugly. Its a coin toss which side ur born in. Its all relative. A rich man in timbuktu isnt poor, because hes rich in his city. I dont listen to him anymore, but owen benjamin said that Downs syndrome people are actually some of the smartest people in the world in their OWN way. They dont fall for bullshit because they cant be fooled since they dont think too much and twist their minds. Its such an unfair world. In games, u all start equal (most games), irl, u cant rly suffer if ur born as the middle.

Last edited:
Ive had to cut off my entire "family". Plus, i have no friends. I´m literally one of the loneliest persons in the world.. They all drank the kool aid so to speak. Physically and mentally impossible to be around. Walking robots who dont want to know anything. Cattle. They energy leached off me my entire life. No more. Although much irreparable damage has alrdy been done.. wish i had come to my senses earlier. I almost died of a heartattack from that energy theft a few months back. Was rly my fault for being dumb enough to be around dumb people (perma dumb ones) for prolonged period of time.. i was temporarily dumb.

Trauma sustained from morons makes u hurt urself in many ways.. all you can do is cut them off 100%. Karma will take care of them. Im not joking when i say i had prob one of the top 0,1% worst parents, relatives etc in the world. It feels like my entire life´s been a lie, it hasnt been a life, but just sheer torture in various degrees on and off, never truly off. They literally tried to kill me. Like i was born a cow and my so called family were the farmers.

Sucks, because although we dont need bad ppl, we all need a few friends, very few. The only real friend i ever had doesnt even live in my landskap/state in sweden anymore. The world is truly becoming insane. Its mad max any day now.

Erasmus wrote a book about how geniuses are rly dumb when it comes to practical and instinctual thinking.. i guess thats why it took until 28 years old until i cut the bastards off. Had i been DUMBER"?", i wouldve done it sooner. On one end, the theorethical ~0,1 IQ-89,9, u have the instinctual "dumb" people, and on the 25% right end on the IQ scale, u have the 110-199,9 Logical/mathematical, but lacking in instinct people. This really makes the middle people, the middle class cattle, the truly dumb ones, lacking both true strong instinct or logic. Plus they follow the herd, being themselves smack in it. They dont call it dumb blonde without a reason. I saw a clip of (from the looks of it) some typical dumb northwest euro/new england young guy backpacking in africa and in one clip he was in Juba South sudan, and the locals said:China.. they are a fake country. (its obvious), and the moron blondeish guy ofc said: huh??
But i guess all species have to have their middle morons.

Society (in general) doesnt value smarts of any kind. ONLY good 100 IQ (correllated) looks and the inherited contacts and unearned automatic success that goes with it. Just had to laugh when i heard one of my relatives call her son wise >< One of the most beautiful guys in my town. Hence in truth, one of the dumbest. People mistake what they dont understand as stupidity.

Its not true what weininger came up with (cant blame his mistake, dying only at 21 or whatever), that the most beautiful are the smartest. Its also not true what i though a while back, that they are the most average. They truly are the dumbest. The lower ur IQ, the more of an animal u are, the higher ur IQ, the more of a robotic (relatively speaking, to the average) alien kind of being you are.
Judging by ways things are going here it looks like Denial City pretending everything is alright with their sick deranged normalcy bias in total complacency until they get ready to pull the plug on everyone at the last minute. What will ensue afterwards will be the most chaotic fallout of society overnight. I'm getting ready for the winter months here, I calculate my own survival odds at just 55% currently. As usual I find myself ahead of the curve when it concerns the majority of the non thinking general public. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Even plato said that every society, regardless of size, consists of two halves (distinct ones), the rich and the poor. As ive said, its in actuality the rich-dumb-beautiful vs the poor-smart-ugly. Its a coin toss which side ur born in. Its all relative. A rich man in timbuktu isnt poor, because hes rich in his city. I dont listen to him anymore, but owen benjamin said that Downs syndrome people are actually some of the smartest people in the world in their OWN way. They dont fall for bullshit because they cant be fooled since they dont think too much and twist their minds. Its such an unfair world. In games, u all start equal (most games), irl, u cant rly suffer if ur born as the middle.
It has happened in every historical epoch, era, and generation of human history transcending tribe, ethnicity, nationality, race, and culture, when you have more have nots than haves your society becomes doomed to death. I suspect they're currently geared towards an organized massive die off event of various populations across the globe, but of course it will fail because by and large a majority of the have nots are already aware of their plans with a distrust in these illegitimate authorities that makes up the bulk of the global elite power structure. These grandiose plans of theirs only work when a majority of people are unsuspecting, they basically screwed the pooch with the covid lockdowns and vaccines, at this point they're just bat shit crazy where in the end it won't end well for them at all. We're going to get some spontaneous chaotic civil strife concerning mass entertainment soon enough. :feelsjuice:

Giphy   2022 10 20T100032451

Last edited:
"Stock-market selloff may mean another 20% drop for S&P 500, says WallStreet veteran."- MarketWatch

Optimist, it will be much worse than that. Try 85% instead. :feelsjuice:

"DOW gains 200 points as corporate earnings boost stocks." - CNBC

Looks like the final golden lifeboats and parachutes has commenced, once retreated safely to a distance they will finally pull the plug. The last dash to the door exits after a grand spree of looting or pillaging. The last escaping air pockets of the whole inflated bubble.:feelsjuice:

"Key US bond yield hits highest level since June 2008." - CNN

Very soon to outpace the year 1929. :feelsjuice:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UAbAbD1fD24

Last edited:
In the end should things come to pass the living will envy the dead, and while the privileged few hunkered down in their underground bunkers might buy themselves fifteen years more of life they will resurface eventually years later to a barren wasteland of what once was the Garden Of Eden only to perish to death in the most miserable fashion shortly afterward. For what they do to others they too shall not escape from or get out from under years later alive. :feelsjuice:

9RZj

Last edited:
Trying to get basic services inside the United States as an American citizen one has to jump through many hoops of bureaucracy and it is the worst kind especially if you're down in out homeless. It's intentionally difficult because they don't give a flying fuck about you or anyone really where they actively want you to die. That is why the system is designed the way it is, they pretend to care about you just enough to give off the appearance that they're doing something, but of course the assistance is nowhere adequate to make much of a difference at all in a person's life because they actively want you dead. The entire landscape of the U.S. is inverted totalitarianism, tyranny with a happy face and a dysfunctional non working nanny state to boot. Public welfare in this nation is a joke. If you're poor, destitute, or handicap in this nation you might as well pray for death as a release of your suffering. :feelsjuice:
Very well said. They just did an anniversary event for 50 years of SSI. And these government people are so out of touch with the people living on it. They can't grasp that changes are direly needed now and just keep kicking the can down and avoiding fixes to the program even after they've federally neglected it for 50 YEARS

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_RTnYRMwY

Last edited:
Very well said. They just did an anniversary event for 50 years of SSI. And these government people are so out of touch with the people living on it. They can't grasp changes are direly needed now and just keep kicking the can down and avoiding fixes to the program

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_RTnYRMwY

I sometimes think to myself that they intentionally like making the very vulnerable or powerless of society miserable, they get off on that shit. They make everybody less than them play by a set of rules, laws, and codes that they would never play or abide by themselves in the same position. It's always about maintaining an unfair advantage over others for them, always.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Watching the DOW Jones this week they might as well say 30,000.00 on the DJIA for the rest of the remaining year.

Free markets and true price discovery, who needs that? We have a Federal Reserve driven market system now, the market apparently is whatever they say it is. :feelsjuice:

Being that the United States is a nation based upon Roman ideals as in many ways the original founders were obsessed over Roman ideals especially the much later period of the empire even to call Washington D.C. the shining city on the hilltop or all of North America as the new Atlantis we find the Latin Roman word plebeian and in many cases that is what the American modern workforce has become. Other writers in more recent past have called this new modern class the precariat, but I feel this new word is wholly unnecessary as plebeian gets to the heart of the matter since it is nothing but a reoccurring ancient social phenomena in current modern technological times.

It's interesting, for all intents or purposes the modern wage slave [plebeian] is really no different than slaves of the historical past, in many ways the modern wage slave is worse in his state of chatell because he must pay rent whereas the ancient slave of the past room and board was provided for him to no additional cost separate of his labors. In our ancient past the slave was encouraged to reproduce in creating new slave offspring for sale and auction, but the modern male slave seen as an inferior of general society instead is encouraged to being sexually celibate as an additional public gesture of his social inferiority status which he carries everywhere with him for he is seen as a seed or genetic line to be eradicated, a living disease and mental defect to be cut out of proper more progressive society as a whole.

As in ancient times the pleb or slave would change masters from time to time but always wholly owned by somebody for his living, survival, and very existence. In modern times the pleb is still wholly owned by others, but instead either by a business owner, franchise, corporation, or the very state itself.

The ancient slave's life completely determined either by birth, heredity, or captivity, in the modern west we have illusions of freedom, free will, or economic opportunity where the modern plebeian is meant to believe that his slavery is freedom chosen by his own free will, and that if he is a slave to society he is made to believe it is because he chose it from his own self inflicted consequences in life which of course is complete utter ridiculous bullshit.

In ancient times the disobedient slave was sentenced to death either by execution, gladiatorial games, or by harsh physical labor meant to work himself to death, in modern times concerning our inverted totalitarian system he is reduced either to prison, a slow suicide of lethal narcotics in the hopes his addictions kills himself overtime by narcotic self inflicted suicide, or a slow death of working a meaningless job that pays extremely very little to which the mix of extreme isolation, loneliness, misery, stress, and despair will do the work of an execution via an early grave in life for our inverted totalitarian pyramid system is all about a completely sanitary way of doing things with minimal public spotlight for things which are very obvious everyday in broad daylight. The condemned plebeian is meant to be an ongoing public lesson as far as disfigured outcast social leper men are concerned should they not accept the enforced conditions of their servitude under boot if they rebel against the obvious unequal hallmarks of modern society, rebel like them you too shall suffer the same cruel fate of exclusion. Freedom is in slavery, submission, and subservience only, the other alternatives being a life of prolonged isolated misery with eventual death. Accept the terms of your subservience and slavery to society by your betters or become the homeless vagabond refuse living on the streets in the gutter of squalor.

I write this because such has become the plight of a majority of lower working class men and for me at least inceldom is really a side effect of being the modern plebeian or precariat male in an era where all male issues are trivialized to the point of being ignored entirely. I also think the majority of incels come from the lower ranks of men which unfortunately modernity has reduced a majority of men to in designation. Have nots>Haves.

Understanding all of this one wonders just how long the illusions of western egalitarianism, social political freedom, or liberalism will last because it's very clear the ideals publicly maintained are not real whatsoever where the public facades are diminishing entirely in rapid manner.
:feelsjuice:

Ab3578f826cc3fb7e591ec2290bf2fac

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E_deBN6AHfY&list=PLk-IgAEKYl2yMm2-O57J7SKLz3mA1ykGb&index=4

Last edited:
Even before the 1929 market crash there was irrational and fear driven upsides, that's a painful bond and treasury market dynamic you have there currently, something is going to break terribly soon enough. After that nobody will be able to put Humpty Dumpty back together ever again. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::feelsaww:

Giphy   2022 10 21T182614767

Last edited:
:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

2007 - Economic recession.
2008 - 2016 economic recession/ economic recovery. [The economic recovery that never was.]
2016 - 2020 "Rebuilding America." [Whatever the fuck that was.]
2020- 2022 Covid Lock Downs [Global Psyop]
2022- Economic recession again, supposedly a new one, but not really. [Continuance of the same old bullshit that started in 2007.]

2023- ???????? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::society::feelsthink:
2022 10 21 13 50 01
Biden sniff 1

Fallout 4 nuclear bomb gif animation 1

Last edited:
SO hyped for the downfall of this dictatorship.

Last edited:
Based but unfortunately we were born to early to be able to live on other planets
I want to believe there is a planet out there with intelligent life, but I'm starting to think to myself that there really isn't. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"These damn youngsters are just lazy, entitled, and have a free loader mind set, why won't this generation of losers not work anymore?"

Because we found out that given the choice of working being poor owning nothing and not working owning nothing it is much easier to not work. Also, we're tired of paying into a system that we see no benefit of ourselves in.

It's really elementary and simple to understand, if we can't have anything then neither will you as we will stop participating in the entire system altogether hoping that it crashes eventually [it will] and currently that seems to be on the increase concerning a variety of multiple factors. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
:feelsEhh:

Short Story- "A Doomed Nation Where Everybody Is Planning To Kill Each Other."
When He Polishes His Rifle

"News today: 200,000 people have been layed off in the last three months."

"Sure glad I got three hundred pounds of rice stored away, hate to be those poor motherfuckers."

"News today: Violent crime surging everywhere."

"Sure glad I got my 20 acres of land with my ten rifles, fifteen pistols, and thousands of ammo rounds. Hate to be those poor motherfuckers. Jump on my property line and you will be full of lead, I'm polishing my rifle as we speak."

"News Today: Massive homelessness is increasing everywhere, authorities are worried if thousands will freeze to death by the end of this winter."

"Sure glad I paid off my mortgage having zero debt, hate to be those poor motherfuckers, I care so much about my nation as a patriot that I will do absolutely nothing. They all had it coming to them in spades."

"News Today: The entire world is on the verge of global famine and the threat of global starvation has never been this high as it is now."

"Sure glad I have years of food stored away, that's what they get for sucking at life and being poor planners. If they don't work they shouldn't eat, it's so very simple. Yep, just installed my last wooden chicken coop, sure hate to be those poor motherfuckers."

"News Today: Millions of homeowners and renters are about to be kicked out onto the streets unable to afford their place of residence."

"Sure glad I'm not one of those poor motherfuckers. I just don't understand these losers who are a public drain on the system, resources, and taxes. Honestly, the street is good place for them and whatever happens to them, simply just happens."

:feelsdevil::society:
"I hate this obnoxious condescending fuck and prick, time for some payback. You're a dead motherfucker now."

Tumblr o12friVFId1tbcweeo1 400

Last edited:
Inflation is everywhere, no collapse of the US is happening yet. China has their own problems economically right now and Russia is getting its cheeks clapped by the Ukraine.

The US will implode. I think it'll be a period of 8 years when they elect in some hyper progressive and get the house and senate. It might take till the second term. They'll

1. Pack the court so they have a supermajority to get everything they want - everything below they'll push through via executive action and the court will greenlight it
2. Bring in Puerto Rico and DC as states which means 4 guaranteed democratic senators.
3. Abolish the electoral college
4. Start taxing productive people/wealth (capital gains, corporations)
5. Print, print, print money for their mostly worthless programs.
6. Force blacks and women into positions of power
7. Legally enable thought police to project their agenda
8. Continue to push kids through college that shouldn't be there. I would guess no more than 10-15% should get a bachelor's degree but they'll want 50% and 100% of blacks. This wastes 4 important productive years of these kids lives when they could be making money, producing, and learning skillsets with wasting time pretending to have done the reading for their English courses.
9. Force 'Green Energy'
10. Huge amounts of ballot harvesting and doing absolutely anything they can to get every last black vote. If 100 black people vote, 90 vote democrat, so that's an 80 point swing. If white vote 45-55 dem-rep that means you need 800 whites to vote to wipe out the margin created by 100 black voters. This is why we see commercials with blacks telling us 'we' all need to vote every election cycle
11. The huge influx of Latinos and slightly higher birth rate of blacks means democratic gains will continue. I anticipate asians will shift republican but not enough to offset
12. Illegals will be given the right to vote
13. They'll probably make it harder for rural areas to vote somehow.
14. Need to 'save the planet' from global warming. A real issue that destroying our economy isn't going to fix, particularly when China produces 2X the emissions.

And then when their policies start ravaging the economy what they're going to do is double down. The economy spiraling will be the fault of capitalists and the wealthy and not enough representation. They'll double down on everything. Dissent will be illegal (or Reddit Mod like people will remove it all), a lot of the wealthy will bail and move everything to safe havens, etc.

It'll be impossible for Democrats to lose the Presidency and the SC will be packed to give them a blank check to push all the shit they want through with executive action.

This won't be 2024 though. 2028 is likely, 2032 a guarantee I think. So 2028-2040 and then another 20 years to stop being retarded and another 100 to undue the damage.

But, the premise of OP is wrong. America would be OK for much longer and not have a drastic downturn, might even self correct if left as is. Nothing 'going on currently' spells doom, but everything I just laid out above are cards the Dems have left to play, want to play, feel morally obligated to play

Inflation is everywhere, no collapse of the US is happening yet. China has their own problems economically right now and Russia is getting its cheeks clapped by the Ukraine.

The US will implode. I think it'll be a period of 8 years when they elect in some hyper progressive and get the house and senate. It might take till the second term. They'll

1. Pack the court so they have a supermajority to get everything they want - everything below they'll push through via executive action and the court will greenlight it
2. Bring in Puerto Rico and DC as states which means 4 guaranteed democratic senators.
3. Abolish the electoral college
4. Start taxing productive people/wealth (capital gains, corporations)
5. Print, print, print money for their mostly worthless programs.
6. Force blacks and women into positions of power
7. Legally enable thought police to project their agenda
8. Continue to push kids through college that shouldn't be there. I would guess no more than 10-15% should get a bachelor's degree but they'll want 50% and 100% of blacks. This wastes 4 important productive years of these kids lives when they could be making money, producing, and learning skillsets with wasting time pretending to have done the reading for their English courses.
9. Force 'Green Energy'
10. Huge amounts of ballot harvesting and doing absolutely anything they can to get every last black vote. If 100 black people vote, 90 vote democrat, so that's an 80 point swing. If white vote 45-55 dem-rep that means you need 800 whites to vote to wipe out the margin created by 100 black voters. This is why we see commercials with blacks telling us 'we' all need to vote every election cycle
11. The huge influx of Latinos and slightly higher birth rate of blacks means democratic gains will continue. I anticipate asians will shift republican but not enough to offset
12. Illegals will be given the right to vote
13. They'll probably make it harder for rural areas to vote somehow.
14. Need to 'save the planet' from global warming. A real issue that destroying our economy isn't going to fix, particularly when China produces 2X the emissions.

And then when their policies start ravaging the economy what they're going to do is double down. The economy spiraling will be the fault of capitalists and the wealthy and not enough representation. They'll double down on everything. Dissent will be illegal (or Reddit Mod like people will remove it all), a lot of the wealthy will bail and move everything to safe havens, etc.

It'll be impossible for Democrats to lose the Presidency and the SC will be packed to give them a blank check to push all the shit they want through with executive action.

This won't be 2024 though. 2028 is likely, 2032 a guarantee I think. So 2028-2040 and then another 20 years to stop being retarded and another 100 to undue the damage.

But, the premise of OP is wrong. America would be OK for much longer and not have a drastic downturn, might even self correct if left as is. Nothing 'going on currently' spells doom, but everything I just laid out above are cards the Dems have left to play, want to play, feel morally obligated to play
The United States is doomed, it is beyond economic, social, cultural, or even political reform. This nation doesn't have two years left to it, something of which I'm willing to bet on where I believe things will really kick off starting next year. :feelsthink::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Have any harvest numbers come out yet?

Have any harvest numbers come out yet?
I imagine those will be coming out sometime between now and November if they haven't already been released.

:feelsEhh::feelshehe:
Jeepers creepers finger gun

Last edited:
It would probably take a lot for America to collapse (since it's still a "superpower"), but who knows a lot of things can happen pretty fast...

America is already willing to fight off against two nuclear superpowers (very delusional on America's part, but they got their NATO and Anglo friends)... It was in America's interest to keep Russia and China separate, but seems like America dun goof. Probably because of the two parties trying to point the finger and scapegoat which led to this mess. Henry Kissinger (or was it Zbigniew Brzezinski) spoke about keeping the two separate and this enabled America to exploit from the Sino-Soviet split very well.

It would probably take a lot for America to collapse (since it's still a "superpower"), but who knows a lot of things can happen pretty fast...

America is already willing to fight off against two nuclear superpowers (very delusional on America's part, but they got their NATO and Anglo friends)... It was in America's interest to keep Russia and China separate, but seems like America dun goof. Probably because of the two parties trying to point the finger and scapegoat which led to this mess. Henry Kissinger (or was it Zbigniew Brzezinski) spoke about keeping the two separate and this enabled America to exploit from the Sino-Soviet split very well.
The fact that the U.S. is trying to start a world war with both Russia and China simultaneously is quite telling of the current level of desperation. That kind of lashing out is text book collapsing nation material. :feelsjuice:

The fact that the U.S. is trying to start a world war with both Russia and China simultaneously is quite telling of the current level of desperation. That kind of lashing out is text book collapsing nation material. :feelsjuice:
They're certainly getting desperate.

You have the Democrats that were mainly targeting Russia and then you have the Republicans that were mainly targeting China. Now they're both in a rough spot of having to carry each others foreign policies (obviously to continue advancing America's hegemony and unipolarity). They mainly did the fingerpointing/scapegoating to collect more political brownie points from their voters. There are consequences to everything and now they're just realizing it.

*Waves to the watching audience in thread attendance*

*Hello CIA, ATF, FBI, and Homeland Security*

:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

They're certainly getting desperate.

You have the Democrats that were mainly targeting Russia and then you have the Republicans that were mainly targeting China. Now they're both in a rough spot of having to carry each others foreign policies (obviously to continue advancing America's hegemony and unipolarity). They mainly did the fingerpointing/scapegoating to collect more political brownie points from their voters. There are consequences to everything and now they're just realizing it.
It's all about protecting the dying dollar and economically collapsing international United States empire of the petrodollar, question is, how much of the world are they willing to destroy first to salvage a sinking ship into the abyss? A question that is on my mind every single waking day. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

9f3c0cc1852e0a47adcea5bff7a681cc

Last edited:
Who would of ever guessed that starting a third war front on the Korean 38th parallel [Russia, Ukraine, China, Taiwan] would be good for the DJIA today? I'm guessing that if we drop three hundred nuclear missiles across the planet with today's computer algorithms the DOW would be up +1500.00 in one single day. I guess this is crisis destruction capitalism on steroids, party on! :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
I sometimes think to myself that they intentionally like making the very vulnerable or powerless of society miserable, they get off on that shit. They make everybody less than them play by a set of rules, laws, and codes that they would never play or abide by themselves in the same position. It's always about maintaining an unfair advantage over others for them, always.:feelsjuice:
This probably always existed. Weak, powerless, sick, poor, mentally I'll, ugly need to be constantly reminded of their inferiority compared to strong, powerful, beautiful, healthy.
Something like 'invisible hand of life'.

This probably always existed. Weak, powerless, sick, poor, mentally I'll, ugly need to be constantly reminded of their inferiority compared to strong, powerful, beautiful, healthy.
Something like 'invisible hand of life'.
To some degree it always has but we now live in the era of perfection and narcissism where anything less than perfect is immediately discarded. In many ways it is worse now than it has ever been prior. :feelsjuice:

The new American dream is to work at McDonalds or a Jack-In-The-Box but while you're working you can't even afford a roof and four walls just to lay your head at night as you're basically reduced to being working homeless. Social economic mobility? Fucking forget about it, it's all about who you know, or who you are relatives of.

Everything is made in China of course as this nation virtually produces, creates, and innovates nothing anymore further increasing the profits of rich cocksuckers. And people wonder why I hate this fucking nation. :feelsjuice:

The largest economic class inside the United States is the working poor and then you have a very small middle class also known as the managerial class that consists of insufferable asshole managers, supervisors, or professional middle men.

The only class smaller than the middle class are those rich or wealthy cocksuckers who I was talking about above. :feelsugh:

They call the United States a republic or even a democracy, but I can assure everybody it is neither. It is a nation for the very wealthy, controlled by the very wealthy, and it is probably the best maintained corporate police state open air prison plantation structure ever created or devised. You would think more Americans would be more upset about these prospects but a majority of people here are so entirely dumbed down that I am at the point I don't even want to call them human anymore, plus a majority seem to lack empathy or basic compassion besides critical thinking skills. If I had to describe a majority of people in my nation I would simply describe them as dumb self centered animals. :blackpill:

FVZtq3TUEAEMY4U

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5UDkRpqO-b0

Last edited:
People who have taken 3 or more uknowwhat by now, havnt just been fooled. You may even say they havnt been fooled really, many of them. Deep down on an instinctual subconscious level, they simply Want to die. They´re just too cowardly to jump off a cliff. Instead, they drag down their un-x-ed relatives... had to go eat at my mums place, she wasnt home, and me being me, thinking about too much, i forgot about shedding... 2 hours into netflix and chill by the sofa, i started getting serious headaches and i bounced out of there as fast as i could. This fucking world.. Why cant the tripple, 4 or 5 juiced people just off themselves and do the world a favor? The headache was NOT imaginary, it was/is intense now. Didnt have it before, and ive experienced this multiple times now when ive had to be near/at their places for too long. Well, wont forget anymore..

Me, i WANT to live. I have that will to live that jigsaw speaks of in the saw movies. I´d say 70-75% of people "globe"ally today dont have it. They 100% want to die. Thats why everyone is just droning around today looking gloomy. FUCKING OFF YOURSELVES THEN. And leave us out of your misery. They are the ones who gave this misery to us by bringing us into the world.

I may sound harsh, but .. birthing us, the millenials and zoomers now, into this misry, and then portraying themselves as the victims? Sure, no free will argument, also includes whether to off urself or not, but i sure hope all the tripple jabadabadingdongs do.. its pure vulcan logic. It would make the world a better place.

The ones without the will to live HATE the ones who have it. They will crab-pull you down into their bucket if you let them. I´ve 100% cut off my deranged 5x xed "dad". "Had" me at 40 (too old), with IVF (unnatural), put himself in a position with a lunatic woman, my so called mother, to be divorce raped by her. Called me every 2,7 days (i counted), thats 3x a week. So i cut him off. Thats literally like 1/100 of all the bad things my captors did to me growing up. I´d rather have been beat than having taken all that mental abuse. I would rather have had arthur flecks mother as a mother. She was an angel compared to my mother.

I went there specifically to eat, not wanting to get that shit into me (subconsciously), because i went, again specifically, when i knew she wouldnt be there. just bloody forgot.. My mother, father, brother and all other relatives i knew (as they were) from my childhood are basically dead in all but truly dead-dead. Of maybe 15 relatives, im the only un-jabadaba.

Last edited:
If you lack the will to live, you´re already a walking dead. I want to live, but because of all the morons everywhere, i cant. Thats the difference and catch. I wish the government would scoop up all the non tripple+ jewbd and give them a place to start anew. Mayflower style. This situation just isnt tangible.

I wouldnt have alerted them, because that wouldve hurt me in the long run. Gotta let darwinism run its course. But, had i, told them, they wouldnt have listened.

Saudis threatening to sell all of their U.S. treasury bonds. :lul::lul::lul:

As I said in another thread recently, once you have a majority of male have nots in your society civilization then becomes on the verge of total internal collapse with violent revolution everywhere in the air. I can imagine a future easily of a majority of men coming together collectively creating a Have Not Army to which revolution sweeps the entire world.

At this rate such a mental thought will become reality soon enough. :feelsjuice:

40656481 1104790479674469 3478369433209012224 n

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back