Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The College Paradox:

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
Before the Covid lockdown nonsense and all classes becoming strictly online, I lived on campus. I hated it with a passion. The courses I took seemed stupid and useless, and I was exceedingly lonely. I didn't go to parties and had barely any friends. I seethed with jealousy whenever I saw a couple or foids laughing. I always ate alone is a sea of attractive young women. No one cared about me.

However.

Now that I'm home, I don't have to compare myself to others so much on a visceral level, so my bitter jealousy levels has decreased, BUT now I'm not even around young attractive women at all, and its soul crushing. At least on campus, I always had this irrational voice in the back of my head telling me that I might hit it off with a cute girl one night. Now that voice is gone, because I'm no where near them. At my wageslave job, all the customers are boomer men and ugly menopausal women, and it's so depressing.

I can't decide which is worse staying at home or staying on campus.

well at the bare minimum at least you don't have to see foids and chad together n you get mogged less

staying at home>staying on campus

something i miss about being at college is the feeling of being young.
the shitty thing about wageslaving is being surrounded by old people who are vampiring off your youth.

well at the bare minimum at least you don't have to see foids and chad together n you get mogged less

staying at home>staying on campus
fair point
something i miss about being at college is the feeling of being young.
the shitty thing about wageslaving is being surrounded by old people who are vampiring off your youth.
I legit think being around old people all the time is damaging my psyche. I know that doesn't sound scientific but whatever.

Now that I'm home, I don't have to compare myself to others so much on a visceral level, so my bitter jealousy levels has decreased, BUT now I'm not even around young attractive women at all
I mean, if it's over from the beginning does it really matter?

cant relate was too poor to go to college/ uni.

id rather stay at home tho, less suifuel of having to see chad and stacy

Before the Covid lockdown nonsense and all classes becoming strictly online, I lived on campus. I hated it with a passion. The courses I took seemed stupid and useless, and I was exceedingly lonely. I didn't go to parties and had barely any friends. I seethed with jealousy whenever I saw a couple or foids laughing. I always ate alone is a sea of attractive young women. No one cared about me.

However.

Now that I'm home, I don't have to compare myself to others so much on a visceral level, so my bitter jealousy levels has decreased, BUT now I'm not even around young attractive women at all, and its soul crushing. At least on campus, I always had this irrational voice in the back of my head telling me that I might hit it off with a cute girl one night. Now that voice is gone, because I'm no where near them. At my wageslave job, all the customers are boomer men and ugly menopausal women, and it's so depressing.

I can't decide which is worse staying at home or staying on campus.
Same

I legit think being around old people all the time is damaging my psyche. I know that doesn't sound scientific but whatever.
There's a psychological basis to it.
Old people like being around young men and women because it makes them feel fresh and youthful. Youth is like flowers in a hospital room to them. They're siphoning your vitae.
I bet this is a prime motivation for non-chad college professors who don't fuck their students.
I get the feeling that my body is decaying when I play live poker and am surrounded by a group of 70yo senile Chinese men with one foot in the grave; it feels like they're dragging me along into the land of the dead.

Less foids and couple's to see less suifuel u will be

College is hell for most incels because making friends is tough and because of the amount of sex/parties taking place(which you cant experience). Most other incels will be in their dorm like you so its very tough to find like minded people. It's hard to get into normie friend groups as an incel because they usually tend to be mixed in college. The worst part is seeing chad/becky/stacy couples. During my bluepilled days I thought I could get a becky gf.

I know I have no chance with foids so it's better to be alone than around them and just be mocked

At least this way normies are suffering more than usual

The professor warned me not to drop out, I didn't have to. But I regret doing it now, it's definitely worth seeing foid faces again. Despite that I can study much faster on my own.