Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The cope of the 2022: "popularity-juice"!

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
It's not a joke but the cope is unique. This incelologist do his best to help the brocels and writes seriously, uses our jargon.

Here comes a very important point that I'd like to send to all of the incels around the world because it's a kind of lifefuel (something that gives you hope) and can be used as a good cope. I want to see as many as possible incels who're living in hope and who're escaping the inceldom. So, I'll never stop trying to help them with my researches and my ideas.
(Geser Kurultaev)

Here is the cope article: "Literally every day an incel may ascend if this happens or what is the "popularity-juice""

He has some books. Maybe you mean the incel related one? Well. This book made me what I'm now. Weight loss, muscle gain, better skin, feeling better than when I was 18 (now I'm almost 50), never think again of suicide and even no more females running away when they see me. Two fat ones even wanted to be close with me. Today one in the bus watched me friendly. :) Look, before I was like 2/10 now I can say I'm at least 4/10. And I think if I follow all this I can reach 6/10 to 7/10 at best.