Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the copes are running out

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
The clock is ticking and I'm ever so closer to my eventual suicide now : (

I'll follow the footsteps of @BataviaCel

Society has his and countless other incels' blood on its hands

RIP to all martyrs

If the clock is ticking, just break it.

One cope, more time for more copes.

i can’t cope with vidya now, chasing after virtual victories isn’t even satisfying anymore.

If the clock is ticking, just break it.

One cope, more time for more copes.
Other than doing all kinds of drugs, do you have any cope recommendations? Preferably one that doesn't involve much social interaction please.

Other than doing all kinds of drugs, do you have any cope recommendations? Preferably one that doesn't involve much social interaction please.
-
Do you have a pet?- A dog or cat, those can be beneficial and rewarding

Also if you're able to go and see stuff, like just taking a drive or visiting places you haven't seen before, I recommend that too
-

Last edited:
Flight simulation. It is an endless cope.

Just order a pizza and booze.

-

Also if you're able to go and see stuff, like just taking a drive or visiting places you haven't seen before, I recommend that too
-
Yeah. Having a pet is a good cope. I had to eat two cats I had; I still regret it.

-

-
Thanks I'll consider having a pet. I just don't know if i can bear that responsibility

Story time, brocel?
It was a joke. My apartment is small enough to have pets. Damn, it's even small for one person, but it's mine, and it's comfy.

If you're into viddo games, i suggest you buy a new video game you haven't played before. 1000x better than playing the same bullshit over and over again

Become a data horder and lost media bounty hunter. Entertainment till the day you die.

NOOOOO, NOT YOU!!! YOU'RE ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE USERS ON THIS SITE! :feelsree::cryfeels:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Thank you brocel that means a lot to me

I will off myself eventually but probably not right now, there's still some copes to be had

I'll follow the footsteps of @BataviaCel

Society has his and countless other incels' blood on its hands

RIP to all martyrs
there are some othER things you must do before converting your life status to death status