Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the covid years were the best years of my life

cuac

cuac

Recruit
★★★
sitting all day at my pc without anyone bothering me. It was the best, I didn't have to interact with anyone and nobody gave me the subhuman treatment they give me because of my appearance. I miss that time so much :feelscry:

It was the best time for me because everyone was living like me at home all day and making tiktoks. Best time to be alive as an isolated incel.

I always did find it ironic how the pandemic benefited a lot of incels. For the wagies, working from home or some got furloughed and ended up with more than they would make anyway. But the masks and lack of people around made going outside a much more enjoyable experience for many. Really does highlight that theres a massive issue in society when rejects actually benefit from a fucking pandemic.

It was the best time for me because everyone was living like me at home all day and making tiktoks. Best time to be alive as an isolated incel.
It was very funny to see the normies lose their minds for living a couple of days what we live our whole lives :feelskek:

it was a huge kek for me to watch normies, who otherwise claim the life is so easy and you shouldn't complain about outright discrimination cos you can just close your eyes when people beat you up or shit like that, suddenly lose their shit cos they need to have their beer dates on Zoom
also, suddenly it turned out all bureaucracy, requests for companies, intellectual work and such can be done online -- who would've guessed
online work was barely a thing in Poland before COVID and now it's an option (many bosses still prefer to keep you around cos it's about having wagie slaves, not getting work done)

We need another lockdown

2012 was the best year of my life so far.

sitting all day at my pc without anyone bothering me. It was the best, I didn't have to interact with anyone and nobody gave me the subhuman treatment they give me because of my appearance. I miss that time so much :feelscry:
Same

I'm kinda nostalgic of this era ngl

same everyone was wearing mask in the street at school everywhere now im the only retard who wears a mask because im an irreparable subhuman

Those were the best times of my life, if only we could do it again except this time I didn't live with COVID fearing cucks like my parents :feelsping: