Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The CUCKIEST video I've seen in awhile

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

The agenda is clear, watch it for yourself.

Kike propaganda

Edit: jfl

I think it varies country to country and maybe state to state as to whether that's legal or not. It's definitely borderline at best.

And what a terrible message to give to never call the police on a parent.

Definitely they play favourites with the genders too yeah.

This is becoming a very bizarre society full of so many double standards that it's hard to keep track of them all.

This is becoming a very bizarre society full of so many double standards that it's hard to keep track of them all.
It is, at least we have the big picture of how society is in mind.
And what a terrible message to give to never call the police on a parent.
They certainly don't care about abused boys, they want them to be broken and ostracised.
Definitely they play favourites with the genders too yeah
If the genders were reversed, the dad would definitely serve jail time.
I think it varies country to country and maybe state to state as to whether that's legal or not. It's definitely borderline at best.
It's nevertheless a horrible thing to do to such a young kid, physical and mental abuse under the guise of discipline is one of the worst things you could do to your child as a parent.

I should have called the police on my cunt mother when I was a kid

I should have called the police on my cunt mother when I was a kid
Whoever shows no mercy to us, we should return the favor in kind. There are many ways of going about it that doesn't involve any shape or form of violence.

Best way to teach discipline is to be disciplined herself/himself. Like parents who teach their kids not to smoke but smoke themselves will gain nothing.
But overall, such hypocrisy. Imagine if it was a father and daughter or husband and wife.

It's only discipline when mother hits her sons not when father hits his daughters.

When I was a kid, I would have never even considered calling the police on my mother when she hit me. Who's gonna buy me video games or clean the bed i pissed in if she's in jail?

But I do see the agenda. If it was a father whipping his daughter, he would've been convicted and name smeared in the jew media.

Switch the genders, change the looks (ugly father instead of good looking mother, and cute girl instead of deathnic boy), add some tears and exaggeration, and tone down with the character. Voilà, you got your parent sleeping in jail for tonight.
I still, would break that kid's skull either way (in assassin's creed).