Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the cumragpill is brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
every woman you see, will see, or have seen, is a cumrag, will be one, or was one

even your crush, know that she has been cummed on by at least one guy or will be

so even if you ascend and eventually fuck her and make her your cumrag, you got cucked by her previous bfs

getting a virgin in 2021 is almost impossible for normies, low tier normies will probably never deflower a foid, even chadlite is getting leftovers

betabuxxmaxxers which were previous incels will just get the rest of her pussyhole, that has been ravaged by dozens if not hundreds of men, this is one of the most brutal pills there is

every woman you see, will see, or have seen, is a cumrag, will be one, or was one

even your crush, know that she has been cummed on by at least one guy or will be

so even if you ascend and eventually fuck her and make her your cumrag, you got cucked by her previous bfs

getting a virgin in 2021 is almost impossible for normies, low tier normies will probably never deflower a foid, even chadlite is getting leftovers

betabuxxmaxxers which were previous incels will just get the rest of her pussyhole, that has been ravaged by dozens if not hundreds of men, this is one of the most brutal pills there is
"I prefer girls with more experience!":soy:

Typical redditors kek

Reddit is comically cucked at this point. Like it's not even a meme anymore, they actually think cuckoldry is okay.

brutal. I hate to be reminded of my oneitis

Typical redditors kek

Reddit is comically cucked at this point. Like it's not even a meme anymore, they actually think cuckoldry is okay.
True. All these "exaggerated" memes about reddit are actually real. They never fail to come up with even more cucked ideas. How can they possibly be more cucked?

:feelsrope:
Daily reminder: If you marry a woman who has already kissed/had sex with someone else, you're a fucking cuck

It's fine to cum on a rag.

But nobody wants to be the one to wash it.

Once a foid reduces herself to casual sex that's all she's good for. No self-respecting man would commit to her after that.

Obvious fact. Surely you don't expect a woman who looks like this to be "pure" and monogamous?:

Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 18 03