Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The curious case of a jilted boyfriend

Post is.....

• Epically retarded

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epically boring

• Epically gay

• Epically awesome

• Total voters
S

Scerus

Soldat
-
As you have probably seen, Gabby Petito has been frontpage news on Reddit for the last week or so. Another example of a girl being killed by a jilted boyfriend and an endless charade of news attention owing to her status as an internet personality.

I noticed certain groups of people were angry that such attention is rarely paid to black women who get killed in similar circumstances. The Radlib analysis of media pathologies is completely bereft of the single most important aspect - class. George Floyd being killed last year received endless coverage by both print and digital media, fuelling the outburst of racial violence hitherto unseen since 1968 in America.

However, I notice that there are likely countless instances of poor white women being killed because of domestic violence or plain murder and yet it receives little or no attention at all aside from being in a weekly newspaper column before the sports section. This furthers my opinion that modern leftists offer nothing about class analysis and instead inverted everything into analyses about race, with little to no basis in reality.

This is fairly topical atm so hopefully the mods are okay with me posting it.