Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The current state of university

naive if you thought you were going to "learn"

BTW some of the comments criticizing it, there is some hope left.

Ya all the normies and foids are going to college become doctors and rocket scientists.

The worst part is foids start doing that shit by Middle school in the US

Ya all the normies and foids are going to college become doctors and rocket scientists.
And now with chatgpt making cheating even easier good luck with the future generations when you need a surgeon or architect

I have never seen a condom irl outside of sex ed. Well I have seen used ones on the street and in my school. But I have never held a condom or seen one still in the wrapper.

BTW some of the comments criticizing it, there is some hope left.
Must be seething indians and shitskins since they don't get these many privileges in their unis.
Afaik coomskins are always compliant to whatever degeneracy the higher up shoves trough their throats. (Because they are insufferable sycophants)
They go to get connections to land in a future job position but that's it.
Unis don't teach anything and frankly all of the work is done by the student (whilst selling their souls to the banks to finance their fees)

good luck with the future generations when you need a surgeon or architect
Actually based, they will destroy themselves with their ignorance.
Sweet to see humanity's destruction in the coming years :feelsPop:

Actually based, they will destroy themselves with their ignorance.
Sweet to see humanity's destruction in the coming years :feelsPop:
"hey chatgpt design me a 5 storey building and do all the calculations to make sure it doesn't fall down"
*building collapses and everyone dies*

I was given two condoms when I joined my current uni room.
I used both of them to see how it felt like on my dick.

I was given two condoms when I joined my current uni room.
I used both of them to see how it felt like on my dick.
I would have thrown that shit in there face for reminding me of my inceldom.

I would have thrown that shit in there face for reminding me of my inceldom.
It's just suifuel to think how sex is considered as a casual / normal thing for normies.

European men deserve women like her. I hope college turns her even more progressive and she votes for the party that allows more ethnics to come into w.e Europoor nation she's from

University = 1 big orgy that many can't get into

they had a stall giving out condoms when i was in uni, i ran straight past it jfl

I’m all seriousness I truly want to know how much more money these universities and colleges started to make once they quit giving a fuck about only accepting intelligent and studious candidates and started advertising their schools as HighSchool 2.0 but without parents edition.

I bet it fucking sky rocketed, Normies are willing to get into fucking debt just to party, get high/drunk and have sex for 4 years straight.

The funny part is that you’ll still see people trying to live that lifestyle after they’re like 24 JFL.

I’m all seriousness I truly want to know how much more money these universities and colleges started to make once they quit giving a fuck about only accepting intelligent and studious candidates and started advertising their schools as HighSchool 2.0 but without parents edition.

I bet it fucking sky rocketed, Normies are willing to get into fucking debt just to party, get high/drunk and have sex for 4 years straight.

The funny part is that you’ll still see people trying to live that lifestyle after they’re like 24 JFL.

Thats what they realized is how universities used to be like in the 1800's was for the top 1% of people in money and/or intelligence. To grow their businesses they needed to open things up so 50% of people could go to university. And change the priorities of the university to cater to the normies.

Also they can still have like a small part of their campus for elite students taking tough degrees. And as always they still welcome the students from rich families.

They also figured out more ways to grow their business. Why stay for 4 years and get a bachelor's degree, when you can stay for 6 years and gets a masters degree, or even 8 years for a doctoral degree.

jfl, the givan them condoms as gifts

i bet incel students don't get gifts like these, anyway, college is a scam, that's why i left it

meanwhile i was in the engineering program, where we didn't get to do fun extracurriculars like this

only the ugliest trucels from india and china made it to sr year

we need to make women property of men again

i ufkcing hate the way normies talk to eachother in public like this where the guys try to pretend to be as absolutely dead center normal as possible and just let the women do the talking and then react like what the woman said is so interesting. they are just playing along long enough so that the woman doesnt ditch them but gets progressively drunker and drunker until the guy can finally swoop in and get a fuck