Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The dark triad

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
I have been reading a lot of about psychology,personally traits and a lot of other stuff.Reading about psychopaths,one of the traits that make them particularly effective when it come to taking advantage of the their victims,is the fact that they’re charming as F.
There is this thing called The Dark Triad, psychopathy, Machiavellianism and narcissism,men who have this personality traits tend to be very successful seducing women,that’s why you see them portrayed in movies and written novels,and got me thinking is it possible to teach men who struggle getting women some of this traits,because looks alone,(unless you’re an extremely attractive man) looks alone is not going to get you women.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres made an alt I see

no dark triad for your face

no dark triad for your face
That a very good poin,What does an bad face looks like? there it seems to be of opinions,don’t know what believe anymore