Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory theory on why woman are attracted to the dark triad

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Banned
-
The reason woman are attracted to the dark triad is because almost every Chad is dark triad. If every Chad was a nice guy then they would be attracted to nice guys. The reason why woman chose the dark triad traits as more attractive on that study that is commonly shared is because they were thinking of Chad when reading those traits, its not that they're attracted to the traits themselves.

A nice and moral chad is extremely rare, even if the chad gives off the impression they are nice, it’s usually a front

nigga its not about the personality u stupid faggot

A nice and moral chad is extremely rare, even if the chad gives off the impression they are nice, it’s usually a front
yep, they get corrupted by power. When you give humans power they always abuse it. I would had probably ended up as big a piece of shit as 98% of chads if every man was submissive to me and listened to everything I say and woman were obsessing over me to the point they let me abuse them.

yep, they get corrupted by power. When you give humans power they always abuse it. I would had probably ended up as big a piece of shit as 98% of chads if every man was submissive to me and listened to everything I say and woman were obsessing over me to the point they let me abuse them.

The reason woman are attracted to the dark triad is because almost every Chad is dark triad. If every Chad was a nice guy then they would be attracted to nice guys. The reason why woman chose the dark triad traits as more attractive on that study that is commonly shared is because they were thinking of Chad when reading those traits, its not that they're attracted to the traits themselves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRy_5U7rF8

nigga its not about the personality u stupid faggot
thats what my post says retard, woman are not attracted to the dark triad personality but they're attracted to Chad but because almost every Chad is dark triad they associate dark triad with Chad and that's why they chose the dark triad personality traits as more attractive on that study

Only works with chad

thats what my post says retard, woman are not attracted to the dark triad personality but they're attracted to Chad but because almost every Chad is dark triad they associate dark triad with Chad and that's why they chose the dark triad personality traits as more attractive on that study
I think if Women had the choice between a violent chad and a non violent chad, they would go with the violent chad imo.

I think if Women had the choice between a violent chad and a non violent chad, they would go with the violent chad imo.
I think violence is the only thing on the dark triad they would instinctively like, woman would not like to get manipulated and gaslighted if they had the chance, they only put up with it because its chad

Dark triad is cope