Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Dark Triad

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
In my autism, I noticed that it is very satisfying when the same user has 3 threads in a row in a single forum section. I cant exactly explain why. So I started collecting screenshots of when people got it, its sortof like a get on an imageboard. I dubbed it 'the dark triad' to avoid copyright infringement from another user. These are the ones I captured.

Trifecta

I hope to see this more often on this site. Please note that it only counts as an achievement if it's unintentional and I approve it.

Just be autistic theory.

I did it many times

@StormlitAqua

Thought this thread was going to be about darktriadmaxxing :feelsrope:

dark triad = forced meme by male feminists who enjoy browsing /R9k/

uh oh someones gonna get a warning :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

tfw you get the dark triad and trifecta on the same day :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

tfw you get the dark triad and trifecta on the same day :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Trifecta

Hooking up with a grandma, mom, and daughter all from the same bloodline on the same day. A near impossible manuever, especially when considering the legality of the daughter and the nauseatingly old grandma.

The Trifecta has happended only twice in recorded human history. Once by Baron Hans Fucksalot of Stockholm in 1893 and later by Emperor Fabulous Mastadonia in 1914. This latter Trifecta was committed on the family of Franz Ferdinand and is acknowledged to be the direct cause of the first World War.

by crazy b May 01, 2005

It's called spam.