Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The day i discovered just how much women hate short men just for being short

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
I am a 5 foot 6 guy. A couple of years ago i was at a busy bar, and when i say it was busy i mean it was jam packed. I went to the bar to buy a drink and when i got the front section of the bar, i was expecting to be served fairly quickly. However the woman behind the bar just wouldn't serve me, she was going out of her way to avoid serving me. Even serving guys behind me. I stood there for 45 minutes, in front of the queue and did not get served. I'm not ever exaggerating either it really was 45 minutes. My feet started to hurt and she definitely saw that i was there from the moment i got to the front. We made eye contact a lot.

When she was serving all the guys that were taller than me, she did it with a smile, was friendly and she even briefly talked to some of them, well as much as she could considering the bar was extremely busy. There were a lot of moments where she served guys that clearly got to bar a lot later than i did and there was no doubt in my mind she knew that because she saw them arrive after i had been there for a long time. Some of you might be wondering why i waited that long and did't just leave, and there really two reasons. The first reason was towards the earlier parts of the 45 minute wait, i was optimistic and was thinking surely she will serve me any moment now, and before i knew it, 20 minutes had gone by. The second reason was, i was determined to confront her and ask her why she wasn't serving me for that long

After 45 minutes of waiting, she finally asked me what i wanted, and it was obvious that she was only asking to get rid of me, and unlike with the tall guys, she wasn't smiling, she wasn't being friendly, she had a much more aggressive tone when she was talking to me. I asked her why she wouldn't serve me and she responded by saying "well i'm serving you now". She said those exact words in a very aggressive manner that made it clear my only options were to drop it, order my drink and go away, or just go away with no drink. I wasn't going to get an actual answer.

All this happened before i was black pilled. Hell it happened before i was even red pilled and i didn't see women the way i see them now and didn't hate them. I thought of every single possible reason as to why she might not have been serving me and even back then the only thing i could think was me being short, because i saw first hand how sweet she was being to all the tall guys. I even thought to myself maybe she thought i looked drunk (which i definitely wasn't) then i quickly realized that if that was the case, she would have just told me early on that she wasn't going to serve me because she thought i looked drunk, she also had the prefect time to tell me that when i asked her why she wasn't serving me. After i got my drink, i quickly drank it and went home because i was genuinely feeling down about the whole situation. It went through my head for weeks from time to time, each time i kept trying to think of a possible reason why she wouldn't serve me and all it kept leading to was me being short. I was depressed for weeks. I already knew that most women wouldn't date me because of my height, but to know that some would actually hate me for being short enough to not want to serve me a drink when it's their job to was a whole new level of depressing. I will never forget that experience.

A lot of normies would probably read that and say it shouldn't have gotten to me that much and i should have gotten over it, but most of them will never experience being hated so much for something you didn't bring on yourself and can't change, that someone refuses to serve you a drink at a bar for it. Imagine how many women have the same hatred for short men but can't really express it in the same way because they work in a coffee shop, or in restaurant. You see people that work in a bar have a lot of power, they decide who to serve and who not to serve and it's pretty much their discretion. Bouncers and managers will usually back them when they decide not to serve someone. They can easily say the person was drunk and that's the end of that. They can even get you thrown out by the bouncers. However a coffee house employee doesn't have the same power. They can't refuse to serve you and to serve someone behind you instead if you're next in line, and they have to be some what nice to you. So women that work in most other professions don't have the same kind of power as women that work in a bar or are strippers so they have to treat everyone fairly so you never get to see just how much they hate short men.

I have had a lot of similar experiences with other female bartenders many times but usually to a much smaller degree, by that i mean i did't have to wait 45 minutes but still got looked over for a tall guy that arrived to the bar after me and there was no way in hell the bartender didn't know. It's even happened when there were less than 5 people at the bar and she was looking when everyone arrived to the bar so the couldn't have been any way she could have not known who got there first, but usually brush those experiences off since i don't usually have to wait that long, but it still happens.

So that was the day i realized just how much women hate short men, simply for being short

Why else would it be socially allowed for women to say "you're five feet - you should be dead" on dating sites?

i mean i hate tall girls too.

Could have been your face too.

What rating is your face OP?

1/10, 2/10?

Maybe you are just ugly. People treat me the same way and im 6'3. They treat me like shit because of my ugly face.

I am a 5 foot 6 guy. A couple of years ago i was at a busy bar, and when i say it was busy i mean it was jam packed. I went to the bar to buy a drink and when i got the front section of the bar, i was expecting to be served fairly quickly. However the woman behind the bar just wouldn't serve me, she was going out of her way to avoid serving me. Even serving guys behind me. I stood there for 45 minutes, in front of the queue and did not get served. I'm not ever exaggerating either it really was 45 minutes. My feet started to hurt and she definitely saw that i was there from the moment i got to the front. We made eye contact a lot.

When she was serving all the guys that were taller than me, she did it with a smile, was friendly and she even briefly talked to some of them, well as much as she could considering the bar was extremely busy. There were a lot of moments where she served guys that clearly got to bar a lot later than i did and there was no doubt in my mind she knew that because she saw them arrive after i had been there for a long time. Some of you might be wondering why i waited that long and did't just leave, and there really two reasons. The first reason was towards the earlier parts of the 45 minute wait, i was optimistic and was thinking surely she will serve me any moment now, and before i knew it, 20 minutes had gone by. The second reason was, i was determined to confront her and ask her why she wasn't serving me for that long

After 45 minutes of waiting, she finally asked me what i wanted, and it was obvious that she was only asking to get rid of me, and unlike with the tall guys, she wasn't smiling, she wasn't being friendly, she had a much more aggressive tone when she was talking to me. I asked her why she wouldn't serve me and she responded by saying "well i'm serving you now". She said those exact words in a very aggressive manner that made it clear my only options were to drop it, order my drink and go away, or just go away with no drink. I wasn't going to get an actual answer.

All this happened before i was black pilled. Hell it happened before i was even red pilled and i didn't see women the way i see them now and didn't hate them. I thought of every single possible reason as to why she might not have been serving me and even back then the only thing i could think was me being short, because i saw first hand how sweet she was being to all the tall guys. I even thought to myself maybe she thought i looked drunk (which i definitely wasn't) then i quickly realized that if that was the case, she would have just told me early on that she wasn't going to serve me because she thought i looked drunk, she also had the prefect time to tell me that when i asked her why she wasn't serving me. After i got my drink, i quickly drank it and went home because i was genuinely feeling down about the whole situation. It went through my head for weeks from time to time, each time i kept trying to think of a possible reason why she wouldn't serve me and all it kept leading to was me being short. I was depressed for weeks. I already knew that most women wouldn't date me because of my height, but to know that some would actually hate me for being short enough to not want to serve me a drink when it's their job to was a whole new level of depressing. I will never forget that experience.

A lot of normies would probably read that and say it shouldn't have gotten to me that much and i should have gotten over it, but most of them will never experience being hated so much for something you didn't bring on yourself and can't change, that someone refuses to serve you a drink at a bar for it. Imagine how many women have the same hatred for short men but can't really express it in the same way because they work in a coffee shop, or in restaurant. You see people that work in a bar have a lot of power, they decide who to serve and who not to serve and it's pretty much their discretion. Bouncers and managers will usually back them when they decide not to serve someone. They can easily say the person was drunk and that's the end of that. They can even get you thrown out by the bouncers. However a coffee house employee doesn't have the same power. They can't refuse to serve you and to serve someone behind you instead if you're next in line, and they have to be some what nice to you. So women that work in most other professions don't have the same kind of power as women that work in a bar or are strippers so they have to treat everyone fairly so you never get to see just how much they hate short men.

I have had a lot of similar experiences with other female bartenders many times but usually to a much smaller degree, by that i mean i did't have to wait 45 minutes but still got looked over for a tall guy that arrived to the bar after me and there was no way in hell the bartender didn't know. It's even happened when there were less than 5 people at the bar and she was looking when everyone arrived to the bar so the couldn't have been any way she could have not known who got there first, but usually brush those experiences off since i don't usually have to wait that long, but it still happens.

So that was the day i realized just how much women hate short men, simply for being short
if that happened I'd just leave

Being 5'8 - 5'7 barefoot i feel your pain, never going out without shoe lifts, ngl