Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The day I thought about going ER on an LGBT guy

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
At first I found an interesting person, but as the days go by and you have to live in the social environment with that person, you realize that most LGBT people are extremely depressed, narcissistic, suicidal people and with an immense need to get attention. Imagine you're doing your best on a certain project whether it's at work or college, and it happens that a gay son of a bitch does everything to get in your way and you can't reach your goals... They know they have too many rights, and they do everything to get even more !!!

tumblr_mlgyhjLppN1qcn2i4o1_500.gif

Are you sure it wasn't just a fag?

“Incel discussions”

What is interesting about this garbage faggot?
In the job market these guys have contacts, so you can move up in certain areas at work... I went up, but the hatred for these types of people continues to this day :feelsUnreal:

In the job market these guys have contacts, so you can move up in certain areas at work... I went up, but the hatred for these types of people continues to this day :feelsUnreal:
You are american right?

I'm doomed if i ever get a job, these lunatic faggots will come to europe soon and will tell these contacts that i hate them.

You are american right?

I'm doomed if i ever get a job, these lunatic faggots will come to europe soon and will tell these contacts that i hate them.
They are extremely sick people, daily the guy I mentioned above was commenting on how he had sex with guy X, all in the fucking work environment first thing in the morning!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They are extremely sick people, daily the guy I mentioned above was commenting on how he had sex with guy X, all in the fucking work environment first thing in the morning!!! :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Kill them with fire before they lay even more eggs

you're a brocel, it doesn't count
Im a true narcicist as I have 100s of photos of my face in my phone gallery. Im extremely sensitive towards my ugliness and ALWAYS TAKE IT PERSONALLY WHEN SOMEONE WRONGS ME

Im a true narcicist as I have 100s of photos of my face in my phone gallery. Im extremely sensitive towards my ugliness and ALWAYS TAKE IT PERSONALLY WHEN SOMEONE WRONGS ME
you're not on my way and you're not lgbt... so this all right brocel, I hope you annoy many foids and lgbts with your narcissism :feelsLSD: