Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "The day my husband died was the happiest day of my life"

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
Screenshot 20190822 134900 Chrome

ECkibQ0WwAAAFK9

This is the "caring empathetic" gender

Visit "exotic places" to find "exotic" men.

I heard Marocco is an exotic paradise.

Hope somebody era her on her trip.

She’s right. Fuck the blupill in the ass.

If the genders change, the man would be absolutely fucked by cucked media.

When female´s husbands die they should become widows like in the past back then they had integrity

This is all femoids dream. Abusive husband dies and then they go on world wide cock ride.

Yikes inkwells she's clearly trying to find herself

hope she gets stoned to death in saudi arabia

Dubai is lovely this time of year!

women are literally obsessed with traveling. it’s vapid and a huge hassle. not to mention expensive as fuck. i don’t get their obsession with it. maybe it’s so they can post the selfies on instagram? i wonder if traveling has increased with the use of social media?

women are literally obsessed with traveling. it’s vapid and a huge hassle. not to mention expensive as fuck. i don’t get their obsession with it. maybe it’s so they can post the selfies on instagram? i wonder if traveling has increased with the use of social media?
Its 100% so they can post pics on social media. Anybody that has traveled with females will tell you how they where only interested on taking pics the entire time. They didnt even really observe their surroundings, they just look to see what location will be a nice background for photos

Translation: I’m ready to be a hoe now, jump from chad dick to chad dick, and post pictures of my ass at the beach on Instagram... help!

how's egypt as an exotic location for her @tehgymcel420

My uncle died and his wife of 30 years or more started immediately sleeping with the guy that did their yard work. He was a lot older than her.
If I was close to death I'd kill my wife ngl

Foids are psychopaths.

Also, holy fuck CRINGE at how all foids are obsessed with “travel teehee”. There is nothing special about getting a flight to oogaboogaland and learning to ask the way to the beach. Fucking retards have no imagination. It’s all about getting chad cock in the end.

He probably thought she loved him and was loyal, but she was probably fucking behind his back before he died and was just open about her relationship once he kicked the bucket. She probably even had a hand in him dying, they say he died of a lung infection.
Foids make me sick holy fuck

If the genders change, the man would be absolutely fucked by cucked media.

Exactly.

If I was the local PD I'd examine the body a bit more closely and see if she recently purchased an expensive life insurance policy. You never know.

He probably thought she loved him and was loyal, but she was probably fucking behind his back before he died and was just open about her relationship once he kicked the bucket. She probably even had a hand in him dying, they say he died of a lung infection.
Foids killing their partner is very common
Theres many cases of them using poison, but probably most go unnoticed, its 1 of the easier murders to get away with

Last edited:
When female´s husbands die they should become widows like in the past back then they had integrity
no one knows if those widows sleep around with young men

Marry betabux, kill him, succeed. That's all femoids have to do

Morocco is a shithole. I am 100% Moroccan and almost my entire family loves abroad, some in Australia, some in Spain, Gibraltar, France, Belgium or the Netherlands. They all got the fuck out of Morocco because it is one of the biggest shitholes you can imagine.

Yeah but its a good place to go if you are an ugly old fat white woman and want some brown pole for a few dollars at a time.

deep down every foid has that hidden desire to murder her husband after sex, especially if he's a betabuxx, it's ritualistic

She needs to be spanked

This girl wants to be fucked by Chads from many different countries meanwhile I’ve been rejected by girls from over a dozen different countries.