Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The day will come when 18-22 y/o sorority Stacys will go to Asian countries for sex tourism

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
As the Asian male rises in SMV, white western women of all ages will crave sex with Asian men so much that they will fly to rice nations to pay for sex with Asian men. We will see sorority Stacys spending spring break flying to Tokyo or Hong Kong or Seoul to satisfy their lust for Asian male flesh. This will happen in the near future. Mark my words. You heard it here first

@Pillow City Rev
@Am85006
@starcrapoo
@METALMILITA88

2969437 Soyjack2

Bahhaha. They want

WHITE

DICK

AND WHITE DICK ONLY!

I remember reading an article about how China was injecting HGH and doing various other things to babies for them to grow stronger, taller, bigger and more beautiful.
Asian countries really have an obsession with perfection and they have the resources to do what's necessary so I'd say that is indeed a possibility

I remember reading an article about how China was injecting HGH and doing various other things to babies for them to grow stronger, taller, bigger and more beautiful.
Asian countries really have an obsession with perfection and they have the resources to do what's necessary so I'd say that is indeed a possibility
Finally, someone who sees the light.

I hate you copers, they want white and bbc only.

As the Asian male rises in SMV, white western women of all ages will crave sex with Asian men so much that they will fly to rice nations to pay for sex with Asian men. We will see sorority Stacys spending spring break flying to Tokyo or Hong Kong or Seoul to satisfy their lust for Asian male flesh. This will happen in the near future. Mark my words. You heard it here first

@Pillow City Rev
@Am85006
@starcrapoo
@METALMILITA88
:lul::lul::lul:
Giga cope (((Asian)))) countries will be enslaved to my race forever

if they invent genetic engineering to increase penis size, then maybe.

@Pillow City Rev
@Am85006
@starcrapoo
@METALMILITA88
Sure bro, women are going to wake up one day and want SAC (Small Asian Cock), sure :feelskek:.

I understand the concept that socialization influences women's behaviors and desires, but you are taking it to a ridiculous standard and speaking as if it can overwrite biology or common sense.

It doesn't work like that. Asian boy bands can become as famous as you can imagine, and it will never increase the SMV of the AVERAGE asian man, in comparison to the AVERAGE white man, it's just never going to happen.

Women's choices when they have men of all races to choose from shows this.

Go look up the stats for the ratio between AMWF (Asian Male White Female) couples and AFWM (Asian Female White Male) couples in San Franciso, it's ridiculous.

45% of Asian American women cohabitate with White Men, whereas only 43% cohabitate with Asian men.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE

Asian women are with asian men, because there aren't enough white men in vicinity to go around lol. Also because of social pressures and family shaming. But when they live in Western countries and they have the option to date any race they want without fear of shame or ostracization, they usually go for white guys NOT their own race.

Sure bro, women are going to wake up one day and want SAC (Small Asian Cock), sure :feelskek:.

I understand the concept that socialization influences women's behaviors and desires, but you are taking it to a ridiculous standard and speaking as if it can overwrite biology or common sense.

It doesn't work like that. Asian boy bands can become as famous as you can imagine, and it will never increase the SMV of the AVERAGE asian man, in comparison to the AVERAGE white man, it's just never going to happen.

Women's choices when they have men of all races to choose from shows this.

Go look up the stats for the ratio between AMWF (Asian Male White Female) couples and AFWM (Asian Female White Male) couples in San Franciso, it's ridiculous.

45% of Asian American women cohabitate with White Men, whereas only 43% cohabitate with Asian men.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

Asian women are with asian men, because there aren't enough white men in vicinity to go around lol. Also because of social pressures and family shaming. But when they live in Western countries and they have the option to date any race they want without fear of shame or ostracization, they usually go for white guys NOT their own race.
That will all change. You'll see 21 year old sorority Stacy and her middle-aged 48 year old MILF mom going to Beijing to PAY to get riced by average Asian men.

Brutal kpop pill

Fuck off rice :lul:
Asian countries are great (((emerging markets))) we will never give up control
We will make sure 109 will become 110, you've already fucked up Europe and America you won't fuck up us!

@Pillow City Rev
@Am85006
@starcrapoo
@METALMILITA88
Are you joking ?

This is some high grade premium choice copium @Substitute Subhuman shot up:feelskek::feelskek:

We will make sure 109 will become 110, you've already fucked up Europe and America you won't fuck up us!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
((((Asia))))) is the next big investment stupid goyim you will always be a slave

@Pillow City Rev
@Am85006
@starcrapoo
@METALMILITA88
Even if this did happen they would only want Asian chads and not subhumans like you

Even if this did happen they would only want Asian chads and not subhumans like you
Asian men will be so high value that white Stacy will pay to have sex with some 70 year old average rice farmer. As long as he's Asian.

Reality: chinese men being sent to africa to reproduce with local sheebons or dying alone because not enough noodles

Kpopmaxx certainly made it better for ricemen but it is far from having high smv

Like its not already happening

Based and ricepilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

First we will enforce YELLOW SHARIA to secure our exclusive access to noodle pussy. Then we will take over cumskin countries genocide the males and impregnate all snowbunnies with our superior gook seed. The Golden Horde will rise again :feelzez:

Gimme some of that copium, I feel suicidal I could use some

Future is BBC not rice :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Massive cope sorry bro but they want kpop changs not average ricemen

Massive cope sorry bro but they want kpop changs not average ricemen
in all fairness those kpop fellas are not built like changs

if ricecels actually want to appeal to deluded beckies i suggest they throw away whats left of their masculinity when they have the chance

The ultimate cope ahahahhaha
2f2

Who cares about the future

Reality: chinese men being sent to africa to reproduce with local sheebons or dying alone because not enough noodles

Kpopmaxx certainly made it better for ricemen but it is far from having high smv
Sheboons get RICED :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

in all fairness those kpop fellas are not built like changs

if ricecels actually want to appeal to deluded beckies i suggest they throw away whats left of their masculinity when they have the chance
It just takes a different hairstyle and some facial hair to switch from prettyboy chang to masc chang

images

Based and ricepilled :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

First we will enforce YELLOW SHARIA to secure our exclusive access to noodle pussy. Then we will take over cumskin countries genocide the males and impregnate all snowbunnies with our superior gook seed. The Golden Horde will rise again :feelzez:
I am with you brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back