Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious With the rise of rice SMV Scandinavian countries will become a pussy playground for Asian men

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Noah was not a ricecel
But he preached for 120 years that it would rain and flood the earth. People thought he was a crazy man. But it did rain.

Just like people thought the Prophet Noah was a crazy man, people here think Substitute Subhuman is a crazy man for preaching the rise of the rice.

But he preached for 120 years that it would rain and flood the earth. People thought he was a crazy man. But it did rain.

Just like people thought the Prophet Noah was a crazy man, people here think Substitute Subhuman is a crazy man for preaching the rise of the rice.
Noah would feel offended by your post:feelsseriously:

>2080
>be Chinese
>go on vacation to Norway, arrive in 30 minutes on a high speed Chinese jet
>walk into Oslo airport, mixed race female approaches you
>"Welcome my lord. Would you like dinner, bath or me?"
>have group sex with her and all of her young colleagues while your luggage is being handled by a white male serf
>get driven to Grand Hotel Oslo in a self-driving Geely vehicle
>while its driving, foids are staring since they know only men of the Chinese Empire can afford to be driven by one
>stop the car and pick up 2 random foids
>let them suck your dick for the remainder of the trip to the hotel
>arrive at the hotel, get greeted by a white male serf
>"Welcome master!"
>see a cute young girl standing behind him. Cute for a white female at least
>Ask who she is
>"That's my daughter milord."
>Tell him you want to take her to your room for sex
>"Certainly milord! Thank you so much!"
>fuck his daughter without a condom
>As you cum she thanks you for not using a condom
>Call Huawei corporate on your holographic cellphone
>"I'm bored, send me some white plebians to kill and a cleanup crew"
>30 minutes pass until 5 white men arrive
>Kill them all using your genetically enhanced strength, while the daughter watches in awe
>Prior to killing each and every one of them, they thank you for the honor of being killed by you
>Tell the daughter to use their blood as lube, and then fuck her again
>She cries tears of joy while being fucked
>Wake up the next morning to a clean hotel room and 8 naked white foids sitting on their knees, begging for sex
>Annoyed by seeing these ugly white holes when waking up in this shithole country, you kill them all as they thank you for touching them

money / political power doesn't matter shit :feelskek: women would rather fuck a Somali (or some other African shithole) rapefugee who arrived in Europe on a broken wooden plank and doesn't own anything besides the clothes he has on than Jeff Besos or Elon Musk (both got divorce raped)

>2080
>be Chinese
>have group sex with her and all of her young colleagues while your luggage is being handled by a white male serf
>while its driving, foids are staring since they know only men of the Chinese Empire can afford to be driven by one
>"Welcome master!"
>Ask who she is
>Kill them all using your genetically enhanced strength, while the daughter watches in awe
>Prior to killing each and every one of them, they thank you for the honor of being killed by you
>Wake up the next morning to a clean hotel room and 8 naked white foids sitting on their knees, begging for sex
>Annoyed by seeing these ugly white holes when waking up in this shithole country, you kill them all as they thank you for touching them
:lul::lul::lul: Finally someone gets it!!!

I don't know about pussy playground, but European foids view Asian men a little bit more positively than North American or British foids do

Pussy playground? Hells no. But literally any non-Anglo country in the world is better for Asian men or ethnic men in general. But obviously, the world is increasingly becoming Americanized (Anglo-Jewish) by the day.

But that will end soon by the end of this century imho. As America is already begun its rapid decline phase.

Nice cope, laughed pretty hard, thanks.

At least the KPOP-copers have some small ground to stand on, you on the other hand talking about the "average Asian men". JFL

>2080
>be Chinese
>"Welcome master!"
>Ask who she is
this unironically might happen if China becomes powerful enough with gene edited giga Changs

@Pillow City Rev
@mistersinister
@SlayerSlayer
@starcrapoo
@Am85006

As China becomes the dominant world power, this will cause rice SMV to skyrocket. The result will be that foids, especially white foids, will begin to lust after the average Asian man. The Asian man will find that he can even go to Scandinavian countries like Switzerland and Norway and Sweden and slat like mad. These will be good times for the rice. Even now, the rice is rising.
nordic women laugh at asian men

anyways it couldnt work even if they did. avg nordic woman is like 5'9. avg asian man is like 5'7. even in east asia