Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The days when you could just buy a slave girl

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Imagine living in the US in the year 1800. You could have just gone to your local slave market and buy yourself a Rihanna lookalike type slave girl. Sure...one looking like this would not be cheap but you could save up some cash for her a year or two and then she would be yours forever. You could have had a very harmonic relationship with her due to her dependency on you. I.e. if she was acting up you could just whip it out of her and submit her into compliance. You could make her thank you for the whipping afterwards or whip her again. She would be unable to leave you and you would define every aspect of your relationship so you would never run into serious relationship problems.

I would have greatly enjoyed living in those days. My slave girl would have been very very well behaved and educated and would thank me daily for it on her knees. She would be a happy little slave girl and genuinly enjoy every minute of it. There would always be a smile on her face or else she will fetch me the whip so I can make her smile again.

We can dream...

We truly live in the worst times to be male

My family is poor so I would probably end up as a work slave and end up taking the L

We can dream...

When she is behaving well I would be very kind to her and say: "Look...I am not treating you bad if you are not treating me bad, right? So all you have to do is to be a good girl and not make me angry so we can be kind to each other."

She would understand very well. I would teach her and she would be a happy and obedient wife.

nice fantasy bro . does it help you sleep at night ?
tbh i almost got a boner reading that last paragraph

I'm not white

My family is poor so I would probably end up as a work slave and end up taking the L

Dude it is more likely that you win 100 million Dollars in the lottery tomorrow eventhough you are not even playing than society selling a foid as a slave to you so just ignore it and imagine yourself to be a rich owner of land in the year 1800. We are here to dream. Not to be realistic.
tbh i almost got a boner reading that last paragraph

You're welcome bro. I think this is kind of a utopian society that mankind should fight to restore.
I'm not white

Imagine you were bro...

Dude it is more likely that you win 100 million Dollars in the lottery tomorrow eventhough you are not even playing than society selling a foid as a slave to you so just ignore it and imagine yourself to be a rich owner of land in the year 1800. We are here to dream. Not to be realistic.
Sometimes it's really hard not to bash myself

Ah the good ol days

based and high IQ

Only rich white people could buy slaves. Most people of that time period spent most of their time trying to avoid starvation, homelessness, and disease, much less being able to afford amenities. Keep in mind that this was before hygiene, medicine, automation and plastics were developed like they are today.

Only rich white people could buy slaves. Most people of that time period spent most of their time trying to avoid starvation, homelessness, and disease, much less being able to afford amenities. Keep in mind that this was before hygiene, medicine, automation and plastics were developed like they are today.

Fuck hygiene. I want a slave girl. She can lick me clean.

Congratulations!

You're going to be featured on this week's "IT hot post segment"

Fuck hygiene. I want a slave girl. She can lick me clean.
The main reason why it was a problem was because of how it related to medicine. There was a belief back then that doctors were "gentlemen" and "a gentleman's hands are always clean". Asking a doctor to wash his hands was considered an insult to his honor, so a doctor could go straight from anally fisting a whore into doing a surgery without washing his hands.

TFW you develop gangrene because your Chad doctor did your stitches covered in whore shit.

The main reason why it was a problem was a problem was because of how it related to medicine. There was a belief back then that doctors were "gentlemen" and "a gentleman's hands are always clean". Asking a doctor to wash his hands was considered an insult to his honor, so a doctor could go straight from anally fisting a whore into doing a surgery without washing his hands.

Yeah and slave girls wanted their master's balls nice and salty.

Last edited:
Imagine living in the US in the year 1800. You could have just gone to your local slave market and buy yourself a Rihanna lookalike type slave girl. Sure...one looking like this would not be cheap but you could save up some cash for her a year or two and then she would be yours forever. You could have had a very harmonic relationship with her due to her dependency on you. I.e. if she was acting up you could just whip it out of her and submit her into compliance. You could make her thank you for the whipping afterwards or whip her again. She would be unable to leave you and you would define every aspect of your relationship so you would never run into serious relationship problems.

I would have greatly enjoyed living in those days. My slave girl would have been very very well behaved and educated and would thank me daily for it on her knees. She would be a happy little slave girl and genuinly enjoy every minute of it. There would always be a smile on her face or else she will fetch me the whip so I can make her smile again.
IT'S ILLEGAL TO TEACH A SLAVE TO READ!

damned negra lover.

It's over for Iberiancels, we can't even be the masters of slave trade anymore. :feelsbadman:

Sometimes I think you guys are posting shock value threads just to be showcased on IT.

But why bother with mulatto slave girl when you can get a legal white waifu that is like 16 or something. Back then they couldn't leave you unless you cheated on her or beat her to a pulp.

Sometimes I think you guys are posting shock value threads just to be showcased on IT.

Seriously if it is such an extreme idea to buy a slave girl then tell me why it was done by hundreds of thousands of rich dudes for millenia? The idea is not extreme. It is just very much in violation of today's morality. Morality is constantly changing though. What is "extreme" today might be perfectly fine in 100 years from now.

JFL Rhihanna didn't exist. Nice fanfic but if you really wanted to you don't even need to save up. In haiti you can buy a nigger girl, or in the middle east it is not uncommon, especially Afghanistan in the middle of their heroin crisis. Children are often sold into slavery.

Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't slaves back then a rarity and majority white themselves? (although blacks were treated worse) .

Personally I'll take a harem of black girls instead of one mullato or white girl

I really want a slave girl

Legalists can't say shit about your fantasy tbh. Slavery was legal back then.

I would go even further back to like Roman times.
I would have a whole harem of European slave girls

I would go even further back to like Roman times.
I would have a whole harem of European slave girls
based. imagine being powerful Roman general, and conquering an area then getting slave girls for your victory.:feelsmusic:

based. imagine being powerful Roman general, and conquering an area then getting slave girls for your victory.:feelsmusic:
don't even need to go back in history

this is what Chad does in modern times with tinder, when he sets his search radius :feelsrope:

((( Rich white people )))

try again schlomo