Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The developed world is on the brink of a financial, economic, social and political crisis

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

i know.. inb4 not one second

but to those who have watched, thoughts on this? is it still "massive cope" or its "over for many men" ?

lifefuel for nihilistcels or nothing to worry about? discuss ngl

not one second

yes, i dont watch anything either. But this time I gave it one second..

i know.. inb4 not one second

but to those who have watched, thoughts on this? is it still "massive cope" or its "over for many men" ?

lifefuel for nihilistcels or nothing to worry about? discuss ngl

The Juice already have their plan to become even richer from this. They are going to benefit from the largest wealth transfer since the Great Depression, and also receiving windfalls larger than when Larry Silverstein pulled down WTC7 for Jew insurance benefits.

The Juice already have their plan to become even richer from this. They are going to benefit from the largest wealth transfer since the Great Depression, and also receiving windfalls larger than when Larry Silverstein pulled down WTC7 for Jew insurance benefits.
truth bro, have you watched the video? I recommend you do, Weston.

Haven't seen this vid, but it doesn't make any sense for a growth based capitalist system to "collpase" when ethnics are breeding billions of new consumers. The only limiting factor are Earth's resources, hence the climate change semi-scam that wants renewable energy ostensibly to have a "clean Earth" but it's really about being able to continue the capitalist growth model "sustainably."

Haven't seen this vid, but it doesn't make any sense for a growth based capitalist system to "collpase" when ethnics are breeding billions of new consumers. The only limiting factor are Earth's resources, hence the climate change semi-scam that wants renewable energy ostensibly to have a "clean Earth" but it's really about being able to continue the capitalist growth model "sustainably."
give it a watch bro. present - day capitalism is Jewery anyways, and as for earth resources that is fairly inevitable at one point. It just depends on how fast you want to speed it up.

zimbabwean school of economics

Well said, sir.

I'm not an Economist, but I could say that It's Over for USA/Europe economies.

i will watch mate

I watched that entire video a few months back. I don't even know what to think anymore but sounds like alot of cope to me.

Not even the topic title, man.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back