Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The difference between a nice guy and a "nice" guy

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/kl3q66/the_difference_between_a_nice_guy_and_a_n_i_c_e/

a40rm2tl92t41.png

:feelshaha:

Notice how men who treat women nice in the hopes of getting sex are demonized and shamed far more than the actual psychopaths who beat the fuck out of women and create single mothers :feelsseriously:

i like how the op's example of the bluepill irl is a scenario he made up in his head

18 year old wide eyed big brain fresh out of high school.

This sounds like something I would have said at 18 when I was bluepilled.

i like how the op's example of the bluepill irl is a scenario he made up in his head
Just like how they always "know" a short ugly guy who slays. They can never prove his existence.
Bluepill is make believe

Notice how men who treat women nice in the hopes of getting sex are demonized and shamed far more than the actual psychopaths who beat the fuck out of women and create single mothers :feelsseriously:
Yikerino

Exactly. The only difference between assholes and "good men" is one just so happens to be unattractive and treats everyone like shit, the other is attractive, still treats everyone like shit, but can do no wrong in the eyes of a woman. There are foids that unironically believe that the men they are attracted to are "good guys" and everyone else is a horrible person just because they aren't attracted to them. It's ridiculous how delusional these people can possibly be

Exactly. The only difference between assholes and "good men" is one just so happens to be unattractive and treats everyone like shit, the other is attractive, still treats everyone like shit, but can do no wrong in the eyes of a woman. There are foids that unironically believe that the men they are attracted to are "good guys" and everyone else is a horrible person just because they aren't attracted to them. It's ridiculous how delusional these people can possibly be
People shame "nice guys" for desiring (or expecting) sex but don't shame literal wife beaters and womanizers who specifically want to pump and dump. Absolute clown world. The people who desire but can't achieve X thing are being demonized while literal psychopaths who repeatedly do X are ignored

There are foids that unironically believe that the men they are attracted to are "good guys" and everyone else is a horrible person just because they aren't attracted to them.
The only time they acknowledge non chads is when they complain about how bad chad treated them. They love to generalize then. This makes me think that foids believe all men are the same personality wise, which means that the only parameter that differs is looks. So then foids probably think why not pick the good looking guy if someone is going to abuse me

Even without factoring in the halo effect this would already explain partially their behavior. We're just as evil and guilty as the guy who gave her a black eye and cheated on her because the foid thinks we would ALL do that to her

It is impossible for incels to be percieved as genuinely nice. If an incel is nice, he will accused for being manipulative and only being nice in order to get sex (as if other people are ever genuine and not only do things for sex, just fucking lol).

People shame "nice guys" for desiring (or expecting) sex but don't shame literal wife beaters and womanizers who specifically want to pump and dump. Absolute clown world. The people who desire but can't achieve X thing are being demonized while literal psychopaths who repeatedly do X are ignored

The only time they acknowledge non chads is when they complain about how bad chad treated them. They love to generalize then. This makes me think that foids believe all men are the same personality wise, which means that the only parameter that differs is looks. So then foids probably think why not pick the good looking guy if someone is going to abuse me

Even without factoring in the halo effect this would already explain partially their behavior. We're just as evil and guilty as the guy who gave her a black eye and cheated on her because the foid thinks we would ALL do that to her
Too true man. I don't understand why they shame us. They act like sex, arguably the most important thing you can have, is like a luxury and not a necessity. They have a ton of studies that prove that a lot of psychological and physical conditions can accumulate from prolonged time without sex alone. Imagine all the middle-aged men in this forum that have never been touched by a member of the opposite sex (that wasn't related to them) :feelsrope:. I hate the hypocrisy because they have the nerve to complain about not being able to get Chad even though men are presented to them on a silver platter because of social media. Having a vagina alone guarantees a good life because all foids are seen as desirable but not all men are :feelsseriously:. I hate this clown world

Too true man. I don't understand why they shame us. They act like sex, arguably the most important thing you can have, is like a luxury and not a necessity. They have a ton of studies that prove that a lot of psychological and physical conditions can accumulate from prolonged time without sex alone. Imagine all the middle-aged men in this forum that have never been touched by a member of the opposite sex (that wasn't related to them) :feelsrope:. I hate the hypocrisy because they have the nerve to complain about not being able to get Chad even though men are presented to them on a silver platter because of social media. Having a vagina alone guarantees a good life because all foids are seen as desirable but not all men are :feelsseriously:. I hate this clown world
The people who are absolutely hooked on sex and relationships turn around and tell us it's not important. Almost every piece of fiction, media and advertisement has sex or love in it and yet they try to convince it's this "meh" thing that is overblown