Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “The difference between a Top G and a simp”- Andrew Tate

I hope he keeps radicalizing young boys even if he’s a redpiller

He's always been a good speaker. He went full on muslim YOUR WOMAN lecturing. Religious cels are too boring.

He's right but the problem for us is to actually find a foid who brings sth to the table, and who actually wants to be with you.

Finding a woman who loves you is the hard part

Yeah tate is for normies. Incels have way worse problems.

Finding a woman who loves you is the hard part

Love isn’t real, it’s just a bunch of chemical reactions in the brain which compel us to pair bond and reproduce

Most heterosexual relationships are not “emotion based”, rather they are “transaction based” where men provide women with material resources in exchange for access to womens’ sexual/reproductive resources. This transaction between a man and woman on an “individual” level, takes place on the “greater societal” level between the collective male populace and the collective female populace.

When you are looking for a woman who will “love” you, you are looking for something which doesn’t exist, you are chasing an illusion.

If you want to get women. you have to first abandon and reject all the lies fed to us by the education System, our parents and society as a whole throughout our childhood (such as “love is real”, “personality matters more than looks when it comes to attraction”, “the world is a fair place”, “justice is real”, “equality exists” etc.)

We have to start accepting simple truths about reality and being honest with ourselves:

Most women would rather choose to be with a wealthy man who DOESN’T love her, over a broke fuck who says he “loves” her (based on my keen observations of reality, since birth to this present moment)

Because you may say you “love” a woman, but will your “love” (just the emotion itself) pay for a woman’s food, water, shelter, clothes etc.?

The emotion of “love” doesn’t pay a woman’s bills (for SURVIVAL), her bills can only be paid via money/material resources.

That’s the reason that women really don’t give a shit whether you “love” them or not as long as you are successfully fulfilling your role as the provider, which is the primary requirement that men need to meet in order to attract a female partner, a requirement which takes precedence over any other factors (including the illusion of “love”).

Last edited:
Love isn’t real, it’s just a bunch of chemical reactions in the brain which compel us to pair bond and reproduce

Most heterosexual relationships are not “emotion based”, rather they are “transaction based” where men provide women with material resources in exchange for access to womens’ sexual/reproductive resources. This transaction between a man and woman on an “individual” level, takes place on the “greater societal” level between the collective male populace and the collective female populace.

When you are looking for a woman who will “love” you, you are looking for something which doesn’t exist, you are chasing an illusion.

If you want to get women. you have to first abandon and reject all the lies fed to us by the education System, our parents and society as a whole throughout our childhood (such as “love is real”, “personality matters more than looks when it comes to attraction”, “the world is a fair place”, “justice is real”, “equality exists” etc.)

We have to start accepting simple truths about reality and being honest with ourselves:

Most women would rather choose to be with a wealthy man who DOESN’T love her, over a broke fuck who says he “loves” her (based on my keen observations of reality, since birth to this present moment)

Because you may say you “love” a woman, but will your “love” (just the emotion itself) pay for a woman’s food, water, shelter, clothes etc.?

The emotion of “love” doesn’t pay a woman’s bills (for SURVIVAL), her bills can only be paid via money/material resources.

That’s the reason that women really don’t give a shit whether you “love” them or not as long as you are successfully fulfilling your role as the provider, which is the primary requirement that men need to meet in order to attract a female partner, a requirement which takes precedence over any other factors (including the illusion of “love”).
This was true when women could not work. Nowadays women can provide for themselves, they don't need providers. Thus the lack of "betabuxxing" and how the term has evolved and now you also have to pass a looks requirement to even be able to betabuxx. Why would she want a provider if she can get more easily than men STEM jobs due to inclusion and get the same $100k yearly wage without the same ammount of effort?

Unless you're top 1% rich why would she even bother? Relationships are transaccional, sure. The best "value" you could give to a woman is your looks, because you'll be a "trophy husband" TALL, GL, WHITE, etc. thus why they idolatrize them so much. Why do you think so many GL actors have ugly wives? Because they worship their fucking ass. Simple as that.

Money can be just a so-so compensator and it's not guaranteed success. When you have looks everything feels organically even if it's not the case. Because these goodlooking men love to think that it's because they're just that good of a person, while in reality is just their looks at play

This was true when women could not work. Nowadays women can provide for themselves, they don't need providers. Thus the lack of "betabuxxing" and how the term has evolved and now you also have to pass a looks requirement to even be able to betabuxx. Why would she want a provider if she can get more easily than men STEM jobs due to inclusion and get the same $100k yearly wage without the same ammount of effort?

Unless you're top 1% rich why would she even bother? Relationships are transaccional, sure. The best "value" you could give to a woman is your looks, because you'll be a "trophy husband" TALL, GL, WHITE, etc. thus why they idolatrize them so much. Why do you think so many GL actors have ugly wives? Because they worship their fucking ass. Simple as that.

Money can be just a so-so compensator and it's not guaranteed success. When you have looks everything feels organically even if it's not the case. Because these goodlooking men love to think that it's because they're just that good of a person, while in reality is just their looks at play

Maybe for females in their teens and early 20s, you are right. But when 99.99% of women hit the wall between 25 - 30 y/o, most of them also start to bear children around this age if they haven't already. It would be difficult if not practically impossible for women to solo the maternal role without receiving extra economic support, either from betabuxxer or welfare state. A man with income is a good option for female mothers, because a provider makes it easier for the female to fulfil their maternal duties, and it allows them the opportunity to have more time away from work (while in maternal role)

Plus when females hit the wall and decline in SMV while simultaneously being mogged by the females who are 5 - 10 years younger than them, the post-wall females will be inclined to lower their standards as a reflex to the inevitable reduction in their sex market demand. As result, the decline in SMV of post-wall females will make it easier for normies (particularly wageslaver normies) to hookup with them, especially when she's already a mother or plans to become a mother in near future

Last edited:
I hope he keeps radicalizing young boys even if he’s a redpiller
same. More youth who are awake the better. And once one is awake, they can't go back to the way they were ever(most cases at least*).

1b2xiqjakkl91

I know but I still want someone who just genuinely cares for my well-being. That’s what I mean by love. I don’t care if they think I’m a suitable mate, betabuxx or whatever the fuck else.

I just want a genuine connection with someone. Maybe the friendzone isn’t so bad after all

Maybe for females in their teens and early 20s, you are right. But when 99.99% of women hit the wall between 25 - 30 y/o, most of them also start to bear children around this age if they haven't already. It would be difficult if not practically impossible for women to solo the maternal role without receiving extra economic support, either from betabuxxer or welfare state. A man with income is a good option for female mothers, because a provider makes it easier for the female to fulfil their maternal duties, and it allows them the opportunity to have more time away from work (while in maternal role)
The concept of there being a "wall" comes from the RedPill and is clearly false. There's no wall nowadays when men line up to bang landhwales. Females SMV have skyrocketed and just for having a pussy you're considered fuckeable and thus are highly sought after. I don't know why you talk about a decrease in SMV being 25-30 when in reality this could not be further from the truth. Go to 40-50 and what you said it would still be false. There are people who will go as far as to fuck grannies. Male sexual drive is not a joke. There has been ton of posts here made with landhwales on tinder and the sheer ammount of matchs they got was ridiculous.

You telling me that a 40-50yo that takes care of herself has her SMV lowered? Not really. And by the monetary aspect, if she makes 100k a year she can manage well enough and get a nanny or take a couple of days off from work. Bottom line, she dosn't need a provider.

The concept of there being a "wall" comes from the RedPill and is clearly false. There's no wall nowadays when men line up to bang landhwales. Females SMV have skyrocketed and just for having a pussy you're considered fuckeable and thus are highly sought after. I don't know why you talk about a decrease in SMV being 25-30 when in reality this could not be further from the truth. Go to 40-50 and what you said it would still be false. There are people who will go as far as to fuck grannies. Male sexual drive is not a joke. There has been ton of posts here made with landhwales on tinder and the sheer ammount of matchs they got was ridiculous.

You telling me that a 40-50yo that takes care of herself has her SMV lowered? Not really. And by the monetary aspect, if she makes 100k a year she can manage well enough and get a nanny or take a couple of days off from work. Bottom line, she dosn't need a provider.
Hate to say it but you're right JFL :feelscry:. Almost forgot how desperate men are for pussy

Good advice for normfags. Good on him for redpilling the masses. This kind of content used to be in the underground niche forums 10 years ago in the gll/rooshv forums and bb misc. You would never see redpill being promoted to the masses like this back then. Hopefully this wears down the power pussy has over men gradually and we move on towards a more misogynistic society.

Hate to say it but you're right JFL :feelscry:. Almost forgot how desperate men are for pussy
SEA, 3rd world countries are still an option. For now. When those are not an option anymore to buxx then we'll have some problems. But i doubt that'll happen so we have some leaway