Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW White women going public with the dogpill

Also lmao at the dog just wanting for Stacey to bend over so he can give her the knot

bitch is deranged

Also lmao at the dog just wanting for Stacey to bend over so he can give her the knot
he's been used to it like it's everyday thing

I did knot exspect that

what a fucked up planet where a friggin dog can dance and raw dog a Stacey but if I even make eye contact with Stacey all I get in return is a look of disgust and/or fear.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

what a fucked up planet where a friggin dog can dance and raw dog a Stacey but if I even make eye contact with Stacey all I get in return is a look of disgust and/or fear.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Domesticating wolves was a disastrous mistake

Domesticating wolves was a disastrous mistake
I wonder if this is going to be our future? As more and more women get fucked by Fido? Are we gonna see more TikTok’s and Ig posts with women doing weird things with their dog lovers? :feelswhat:

Big dog knot cock only
Dogpill is brutal and disgusting pill
A dog eats poo and licks its assholw and sweats through tongue irs nasty

Big dog knot cock only
Dogpill is brutal and disgusting pill
A dog eats poo and licks its assholw and sweats through tongue irs nasty
I cant understand why foids prefer dogs over sub 5 and avarage men. It is so absurd that it is funny.

the reason why its exclusively white foids obsessed with dogs is because western culture in general glorifies dogs. in any other country dogs are treated the same way pigs and rats are treated

know too many whites foids who are dog obsessed. they have no kids but they have dogs.

Fuck this gay earth. Men deserve more.

I cant understand why foids prefer dogs over sub 5 and avarage men. It is so absurd that it is funny.
Even I knot understand this :lul: