Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The discord experience as an incel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Join discord server

say something

get ignored

respond to someone

get ignored

when people finally pay attention and talk to you the chat dies

you stop talking and lurk

chat is alive again

you join VC

either ignored or they mock your voice

If you're not ignored in VC people leave the VC you're in and join other vcs to avoid you

people have their in-groups inside discord servers. this is the brutal outcastpill. no matter how hard you try to pander and fit into an in-group, you won't be seen as an OG and niggas will ignore you. experienced this too.

My experience on discord, on .is, and in real life.

Discord's full of faggot femboys and e-girls whoring themselves for attention. Definitely something where an incel shouldn't go.

people have their in-groups inside discord servers. this is the brutal outcastpill. no matter how hard you try to pander and fit into an in-group, you won't be seen as an OG and niggas will ignore you. experienced this too.
Dude I get the same treatment when I've been in servers from the beginning. If you're non NT you always end up an outcast. Doesn't matter how "og" you are.

New members will join all the time and quickly be accepted and liked.

Discord's full of faggot femboys and e-girls whoring themselves for attention. Definitely something where an incel shouldn't go.
Of course. Avoid any server with e girls or faggots immediately. I don't go there anymore but I'm scared by horrible memories from it.

Dude I get the same treatment when I've been in servers from the beginning. If you're non NT you always end up an outcast. Doesn't matter how "og" you are.

New members will join all the time and quickly be accepted and liked.
i was apart of some groups but i even then I got ignored JFL. I'm non NT too so outcastpill + nonNT is a death sentence. Fuck this. it's so over when people can sense your non NTness through the screen

I used to be ignored on normalfaggot NT discords but ive had a foid pfp since a few months and now I always get a response if I ask anything about a game etc

i was apart of some groups but i even then I got ignored JFL. I'm non NT too so outcastpill + nonNT is a death sentence. Fuck this. it's so over when people can sense your non NTness through the screen
No matter how many books or guides on socializing you read you can never change it. It's insane how they can always subconsciously tell even when you're masking in an anonymous chat.

I used to be ignored on normalfaggot NT discords but ive had a foid pfp since a few months and now I always get a response if I ask anything about a game etc
Lmfao. I did the same and worked like a charm. Just remember to not have too much personality or they'll realize you're a guy.

thats why i dont use discord is just shit

No matter how many books or guides on socializing you read you can never change it. It's insane how they can always subconsciously tell even when you're masking in an anonymous chat.
nigga it was like i was destined to be a KHHV hermit. genetic predeterminism is a bitch

Even if you are accepted into Discord cliques, and it's the most male only place, they always eventually turn into looks competition trying to win over some woman.

Even if you are accepted into Discord cliques, and it's the most male only place, they always eventually turn into looks competition trying to win over some woman.
Exactly. Why gatekeeping women and faggots is important.

yeah I wish there was male only active discord servers. Even if there is only 1 woman, niggas will try to orbit around her like flies orbit shit.

depends what type of voice you have, your voice is your personality online. If you have deep voice then people would take you seriously.

depends what type of voice you have, your voice is your personality online. If you have deep voice then people would take you seriously.
This is true.

Yeah idk why mfs still go there.

I haven’t been around Normie discord cliques since fucking 2020 I think since I fell out with most of them: I used to be in some during 2018-2020 but after it was just non NT groups and ofc talking about certain shit.

Fucking same. Everyone can always sense my nonNTness whether irl or behind screen. I was rarely if ever part of an "in group" and if I ever was it didn't last long. I did nothing to deserve this, there is no cure for this, I am autistic and severely mentally ill.

Fucking same. Everyone can always sense my nonNTness whether irl or behind screen. I was rarely if ever part of an "in group" and if I ever was it didn't last long. I did nothing to deserve this, there is no cure for this, I am autistic and severely mentally ill.
Nigga we were dealt the worst cards no matter how we play them we're basically always gonna lose the game. Just given up on social bs at this point I'm hermitmaxxing

Discord is full of incel in denial cucks.

But i thought discord was full of non nt