Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The dog I used to cuddle with everyday got run over and now has a broken leg.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Curry drivers are heartless beasts man. Their lack of humanity and rationality is best demonstrated by how they drive. Once they're in control of a vehicle, they don't give a shit about anyone else. In my night walks, I constantly have to look behind my back so that I don't get run over by motorcycles and cars. Even on narrow alley roads, these faggots speed up and honk as if they're desperate as hell. There's no calm in their driving, only recklessness.

I hope your dog heals. Curries have the stinkiest shit of any race.

I hope your dog heals.
She's not my dog. She's a street dog who lives a couple of blocks ahead of our house. I hope she heals too, but it looks unlikely because the bone is totally broken. I think she will eventually have to be amputated.
Curries have the stinkiest shit of any race.
We curries are the lowest of the low. NO ONE is lower than us. NO ONE!

if half of curry population or china population die instantly i feel like everyone would be secretly happy (in video game)
High IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back