Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The dogpill is stupid

I

idfklma

Banned
-
Hear me out. A lot of us here have had a really hard time acknowledging that dogs have fd foids while we rot. Here's the thing though, its the foids dog. Its a machine. Its place sexually is nearly equivalent to a dildo, and ofc the feeling for the dog is mostly just a horniness that needs 2 be satisfied.

Heres the thing - the dog fs the foid because the dog lives with her! Its not a bloody dog pill, its the "im living with an animate creature who i am not related to by blood pill".

If we lived in tribes like we used to you would see the same phenomenon just with different species involved, and inceldom would go down. You think if you're living with foids everyday every fucking day you get used to them they get used to you you basically become familly but you're not related you think you wouldnt eventually have sex with one of them? You would be in the exact position of the dog, and foids rnt attracted to dogs, theyre attracted to getting off. You think there were native american incels? If we all returned to living in communities then a big chunk of this forum would stop being incel.

Tldr - the dogpill is nothing more than the normal thing that happens when creatures of the opposite sex who are not related live communally together - eventually sex is going to happen.

Dog pill is a funny meme. My take on it is that a woman would rather die alone with a pet than be with a sub5 male.

Dogpill is a meme

the dogpill is incel cope but should just be taken as a meme. there are foids that have sex with animals but they're not the majority

Denying the dogpill is a sin foids would rather bang a mutt than sub 5 male