Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] the elephant in the incel's room no one wants to acknowledge

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
the blatant autism some of us have that prevent many of us from getting a gf:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/45yz81/i_finally_did_it_my_very_first_cold_approach_ever/

Ok let's just imagine this is not a larp, to many this can be a reality: some people have been sperging out and never EVER made any effort into this and living up to their thirties wondering why they never even kissed a girl.

Ok, we can agree, none of that is your fault, you didn't choose to lack social skills or being introvert/shy/high inhib, but maybe, for you, things are not over and it definitely isn't about your looks, especially those who claim they had girls wanting to get with them in the past

"but chad doesn't have to try", cool we all know that and it sucks, but you're not chad. If you really want it you will have to put at least some minimum effort on this quest and not rot all day. Now listen this is just the first step, not saying if you ever get a girl things will be easy especially when you're not chad but lets forget about that for now.

You can be a better judge and tell yourself, if it's REALLY over for you or your just coping to avoid the hussle of puting yourself out of the comfort zone?

This is only useful/truthful for fakecels and mental''cels'', ugly guys can cold approach whoever they want, result will almost always be the same.

But I get your point, since here its full of these two types

Ah, breaker one-nine, this here's the Rubber Duck
You gotta copy on me, Pig Pen, c'mon?
Ah, yeah, 10-4, Pig Pen, fer shure, fer shure
By golly, it's clean clear to Flag Town, c'mon
Yeah, that's a big 10-4 there, Pig Pen
Yeah, we definitely got the front door, good buddy
Mercy sakes alive, looks like we got us a

L A R P

the blatant autism some of us have that prevent many of us from getting a gf:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/comments/45yz81/i_finally_did_it_my_very_first_cold_approach_ever/

Ok let's just imagine this is not a larp, to many this can be a reality: some people have been sperging out and never EVER made any effort into this and living up to their thirties wondering why they never even kissed a girl.

Ok, we can agree, none of that is your fault, you didn't choose to lack social skills or being introvert/shy/high inhib, but maybe, for you, things are not over and it definitely isn't about your looks, especially those who claim they had girls wanting to get with them in the past

"but chad doesn't have to try", cool we all know that and it sucks, but you're not chad. If you really want it you will have to put at least some minimum effort on this quest and not rot all day. Now listen this is just the first step, not saying if you ever get a girl things will be easy especially when you're not chad but lets forget about that for now.

You can be a better judge and tell yourself, if it's REALLY over for you or your just coping to avoid the hussle of puting yourself out of the comfort zone?

Volcel as fuck, hate (((mentalcels))) with my soul

Doesn't help truecels like me.

Brutal but atleast the guy doesn't really brag so that makes it readable.

Am I autistic guys?

-Hate loud noises (I listen to music on low volume, I hate loud talkers, I even hate loud refrigerators or pcs. When people mow their lawns it pisses me off so much that it gives me headaches
-I hate cursing in my native language, when people curse it really angers me
-I hate being asked personal questions in real life
-I love to fondle items in my hands, my entire shelf is full of coins, knives and other items I find appealing that I fondle.
-I like to memorize numbers like 49.876 tanks produced by Germany during ww2
-When people are wrong about history it gives me headaches

"Im a fairly attractive guy"
Stopped reading there

I cold approach women (I approach their cold bodies when I saved them for later.)

Am I autistic guys?

-Hate loud noises (I listen to music on low volume, I hate loud talkers, I even hate loud refrigerators or pcs. When people mow their lawns it pisses me off so much that it gives me headaches
-I hate cursing in my native language, when people curse it really angers me
-I hate being asked personal questions in real life
-I love to fondle items in my hands, my entire shelf is full of coins, knives and other items I find appealing that I fondle.
-I like to memorize numbers like 49.876 tanks produced by Germany during ww2
-When people are wrong about history it gives me headaches
probably
"Im a fairly attractive guy"
Stopped reading there
he's coping 34 year old virgin :feelskek:

exception confirms the rule

dunno mang seems kinda larpy to me

um no. the dude is attractive and if the post is not a larp you can clearly see why he obtained the female.

But i somewhat agree with you. If you have never tried to ask a female out or at least message them, then you are a volcel, case closed.

And it also doesnt take many messages or many times to ask women out to know your place in society. Most men who are ugly will know they are ugly from looking at themselves in the mirror ( obviously) and life experiences - getting rejected, mocked, bullied by women