Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The end of BO3 Zombies

L

LesscoBlob

Got his account compromised by a foid
★★★★★

Black ops 3 zombies will soon be ruined as someone is selling 5x round robins and the buyers are duping them at a fast rate so soon this game will be unplayable​

xioxq0morura1.png

I dont play zombies all that much, usually just multiplayer. I think we are the only ones here who still play BO3

I dont play zombies all that much, usually just multiplayer. I think we are the only ones here who still play BO3
Yeah probably.
I don't play zombies either. I play multiplayer.

I mean it's been hacked to shit tbh. Last year I played it to get all the EEs done and one of the first people I met gave me max level and pretty much infinite liquid divinium

I mean it's been hacked to shit tbh. Last year I played it to get all the EEs done and one of the first people I met gave me max level and pretty much infinite liquid divinium
I wonder why devs never countered that shit

I wonder why devs never countered that shit
Because the game is old. I'd be a waste of money to keep patching exploits and hacks on a game only a few hundred people still play.

damn bro that shit sucks love zombies best part of this increasingly shitty franchise

Because the game is old. I'd be a waste of money to keep patching exploits and hacks on a game only a few hundred people still play.
Few hundred that bought it but cracked you got thousands

I occasionally still do some zombies on BO3, and BO.