Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The end of looksmaxing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
So I was thinking about this message and let me tell you dudes…
Men need to take a page out of foids books and stop looksmaxing. I mean ffs Chads are looksmaxing like crazy now with tattoos and tans and makeup and bleached teeth, not to mention steroids and gym 5 days a week which are filled with foids who will be judging you as you try to "self improve" if you try the same shit.

And as an average or below man then if you need to do all that just to get any girl then your target market is going to be shit anyway AND you'll have to keep up that same grind to keep her interested otherwise she will jump on some other dick who is grinding slightly more than you.

And people wonder why things like Sharia Law and women being covered up came about historically in Muslim countries. Did they really "just want to oppress all wahmen wahhh" or were they actually hip to the fucking scam?

It’s happening! I am seeing everyday less and less fashionmaxxed/well groomed dudes, younger males do nothing but play video games and they thugmaxx less than before, high pitch voice, less muscular, faggot personalities.

Our situation might start to improve sooner than expected :whitepill:

So I was thinking about this message and let me tell you dudes…

It’s happening! I am seeing everyday less and less fashionmaxxed/well groomed dudes, younger males do nothing but play video games and they thugmaxx less than before, high pitch voice, less muscular, faggot personalities.

Our situation might start to improve sooner than expected :whitepill:
Thanks for the shoutout ha. I agree to a little bit of an extent but I think that is largely down to lockdowns. A lot of people I know have stopped gymmaxxing but I think once things go fully back to normal they will go back to the braindead "Oh god, I hope she likes the way I look" looksmaxxing hamster wheel. Nick Fuentes did a funny video on it:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H96zI3WgAK8

I agree that not looksmaxxing won't improve our situation, but I still wouldn't make an effort just to impress foids and normies unless it's for my own benefit. For me it's more about dignity and efficiency than about societal change.

I agree that not looksmaxxing won't improve our situation, but I still wouldn't make an effort just to impress foids and normies unless it's for my own benefit. For me it's more about dignity and efficiency than about societal change.
Most incels (including myself) aren't rich, so they can't just afford surgerymaxxing.