Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Ethnic Tax

• Thread starter Deleted member 32984
  • Start date
Deleted member 32984

Deleted member 32984

Self-banned
-
Being ethnic in the dating world is the WORST if I had to choose whether to be gassed or be ethnic id choose being gassed, you even have GIGA tyrone dating land whales and trannies, in the near future you'll no longer see females virtue signaling and wanting to go out with ethnic men and we'll soon become an endangered species I fear indian men will be the first to go,if not them asains or blacks

Brutal no reply pill.
It’s Over

It's either the curries or the sandniggers that'll go first.

It's either the curries or the sandniggers that'll go first.
Sandniggers can Islam maxxx in sand land and rapefugee maxxx in Europe.
Curry = death sentence. Nothing appealing whatsoever in any context.

Sandniggers can Islam maxxx in sand land and rapefugee maxxx in Europe.
Curry = death sentence. Nothing appealing whatsoever in any context.
Curries can Islam maxx or Hindu maxx in homeland too 2bh. But that means shit bc every country is now liberalising

Curries can Islam maxx or Hindu maxx in homeland too 2bh. But that means shit bc every country is now liberalising
In western countries, I don't know any religious female curries (non Muslim). However, there's many religious sand women.
The only reason curries are getting married is because no one wants curry women either.

Sandniggers can Islam maxxx
I'm half Western sand (and half white), and I definitely don't have that option since both of my parents are atheists. Plus, most of the Western sands I came across were either atheists or only mildly religious.