Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The exact moment in life that led me to the blackpill

alcoholcel

alcoholcel

Greycel
I was in high school, grade 11, but was unaware of my incel status. I was on r9k but not fully blackpilled or selfaware. I went out for lunch as usual. We had 1 hour lunch break and open campus so I usually would eat alone in my car or drive to get fastfood. I went to a Japanese sushi place because it was Friday and figured I'd foodcope that day. I sat down, alone at a table and ordered. Seated about two tables next to me was a table of 4 gigastacies, looked to be my age or a grade younger. The entire time the roasties are loud and annoyingly laughing. I kept seeing them looking over to me occasionally.

Some time passes and I see one of them walk over to my table and she sits right across from me. She tells me her name and I see her friends all laughing and smirking and then she asks for my name. I tell her my middle name because I don't like using my real name with strangers. She started laughing and didn't say anything else and walked back to her table. I hear all of them giggling and laughing even more, I could only assume it was me because I was some werido kid eating alone in a restaurant. I paid the bill shortly later and fucked off.

God damn I was shaking in my car once I got in and felt like crying, But yeah, that was the exact moment I entered inceldom and started exploring the blackpill.

You learned how evil foids are the hard way, but it is better to learn it.

> Be OP
> Go out to eat alone like a based lone wolf sigma male
> 4 prime female specimens look towards my direction obviously interested
> one of them gathers enough courage to approach and start talking to me
> Tell her my middle name since it sounds cooler than my given name
> She walks back and tells it to her friends who all giggle about how cool it is and how handsome I am

> autistically interpret this as a negative scenario where they think I’m some weird kid eating alone
> storm off
> become incel
> profit???

I used to sit alone at lunch too and all the normies would take all the chairs at my table away from me to sit at the cool guys/girls table

That must have been brutal

It doesn’t sound so bad. You got ironically treated like a Chad and you have your own car in high school and drive to a sushi restaurant during lunch break. You’re a fucking legend.

> Be OP
> Go out to eat alone like a based lone wolf sigma male
> 4 prime female specimens look towards my direction obviously interested
> one of them gathers enough courage to approach and start talking to me
> Tell her my middle name since it sounds cooler than my given name
> She walks back and tells it to her friends who all giggle about how cool it is and how handsome I am

> autistically interpret this as a negative scenario where they think I’m some weird kid eating alone
> storm off
> become incel
> profit???
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So much this, did you even say anything else? I mean you had no reason to interpret it the way you did, it sounds like if you could muster up some conversation you might be ascended
This nigga had a car in grade 11 and had stacy's giggling and approaching him. This is the average .is user kek

I know that feel, it's not a cool feeling

I was in high school, grade 11, but was unaware of my incel status. I was on r9k but not fully blackpilled or selfaware. I went out for lunch as usual. We had 1 hour lunch break and open campus so I usually would eat alone in my car or drive to get fastfood. I went to a Japanese sushi place because it was Friday and figured I'd foodcope that day. I sat down, alone at a table and ordered. Seated about two tables next to me was a table of 4 gigastacies, looked to be my age or a grade younger. The entire time the roasties are loud and annoyingly laughing. I kept seeing them looking over to me occasionally.

Some time passes and I see one of them walk over to my table and she sits right across from me. She tells me her name and I see her friends all laughing and smirking and then she asks for my name. I tell her my middle name because I don't like using my real name with strangers. She started laughing and didn't say anything else and walked back to her table. I hear all of them giggling and laughing even more, I could only assume it was me because I was some werido kid eating alone in a restaurant. I paid the bill shortly later and fucked off.

God damn I was shaking in my car once I got in and felt like crying, But yeah, that was the exact moment I entered inceldom and started exploring the blackpill.
Should have waited until they left the resturant door and rammed them till they were dead with your car then go back to eating in peace!