Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The fact that Audrey Hale’s manifesto has not been released is proof the Nashville attack was a false flag

Do you think the Nashville attack was a false flag?

• Yes, I think the Nashville attack was a false flag.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No, I think Audrey Hale genuinely went ER, and attacked those Christians.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Uvalde was real - Nashville is a false flag.

We were given plenty of information on Salvador Ramos days after he went ER. There was a plethora of information on Salvador Ramos, because he had built a platform for himself on purpose. “I have enough money”, was a direct quote from Salvador Ramos after he earned enough money working at Wendy’s to buy guns and ammunition to go ER.

Audrey Hale apparently was so dumb, that she didn’t send copies of her manifesto to multiple news outlets, like ER did (even sent a copy to his therapist). Besides the glaring parts of Audrey Hale’s personality that the media has never shared is the footage of the “attack” that clearly shows a male wearing two different brands of shoes during the doctored footage.

This footage is so fake, why aren’t the officers wearing more armor, why is that body already on the floor when they go in, notice there are no students no screaming no bodies no blood, and that body did not even twitch once:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/BADPNclRvyxr/

Based country. Buy a gun and go ER (In videogame).

See in you Valhalla, hERo.

Dunno, honestly seems like the media just protecting a tranny tbh.

Disagree from me, I think it’s the other way around. Didn’t it come out a while back that Salvador Ramos and the buffalo shooter were in the same discord server, iirc? That’s hella fishy

I don’t see a reason feds would have staged the Nashville attack. Typically they stage such attacks either to justify tighter gun laws or to demonize the right wing. Why would they plant a troon shooter of all things

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back