Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SandyHook was a flase flag event/Psyop on the public pushing mass gun control.

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
The entire sandyhook "shooting" was the weakest attempt at a false-flag event that I have ever witnessed.

From the beginning when Adam lanza was this, 125lb kid standing 6ft which is extremly skinny, near anorexic, and he apparently with no training in firearms and a certified mentalcel, was able to "kill 26" the gear he was supposedly carrying was over 60lbs(if you include the guns left inside of his car and found on the ground outside of the school..they were scrapped in all reports., The entire story is farfetched and was exposed by the deepest of conspiricels people began searching newtown school records and turns out there was never a student named Adam Lanza who was enrolled at any school in all of Connecticut.

Story's told by local news was extremely inaccurate, from the guy i believe named bill who was a confirmed crisis actor and was very bad at his job he claimed he helped children after they came home from sandyhook after the shooting and let them all come inside his house (Weird) and what kind of child would want to hangout with a random old man after watching their classmates die? terrible plot for him. it was also confirmed his house was never in anyway close to a bus stop anyway. A news station reporting to the scene via Helicopter, around 20 minutes after lanza supposedly first fired, caught 3 men wearing all black military styled clothing and ultimately splitting into a path of 3, you see one detained on camera but the other 2 run away, they were never brought up again in reports, news articles etc.

not to mention a man who in which was very dedicated to exposing the the sick and twisted shock methods they used to push a specific narative wolfgang halbig. he was retired cop from Florida, He had made a video that was 3 hours long discussing with other school board members about the conditions that the school was during the crime scene photos and also pulled documents that had showed all bills had been cut to SandyHook school until december of 2012. essentially the school had set empty and with no power and was being used a giant storage rooms for other schools in the county.

Supposedly the school in no ways had security cameras, It was 2012 not the 70s, 80s or 90s, all schools had cameras by 2012 and this statement is bullshit.

30 minutes after the shooting another helicopter catches 26 christmas trees at the firestation about 3/4 of a mile from the school, they already had the trees set up for the memorial this was planned, they knew what they were doing

forgot to add: there is not footage of these 600 kids evacuating at all the street is lined with crisis actors in the news videos and the only photo, they had kids circle the school in which was supposedly being shot up so the media could get the "perfect photo"

also one of the children who "died" was mistakenly used as a crisis actor for a taliban shooting
View: https://rumble.com/v32qruk-noah-pozner-sandy-hook-victim-also-taliban-victim.html

Screenshot 2023 12 26 231423

Last edited:
was ER also a false flag?
No er was real Adam Lanza had practically zero evidence of existing besides a video of him playing just dance at an arcade and his “YouTube channel” that doesn’t show his face.i believe Lanza was kidnapped and photoshopped to manipulate his appearance, compare photos of young Lanza to new he looks like a uncanny alien.

From the beginning when Adam lanza was this, 125lb kid standing 6ft which is extremly skinny, near anorexic, and he apparently with no training in firearms and a certified mentalcel, was able to "kill 26" the gear he was supposedly carrying was over 60lbs(if you include the guns left inside of his car and found on the ground outside of the school..they were scrapped in all reports., The entire story is farfetched and was exposed by the deepest of conspiricels people began searching newtown school records and turns out there was never a student named Adam Lanza who was enrolled at any school in all of Connecticut.
ive literally thought this my whole life, thanks for validating me.

of course it was a false flag

WolfGang halbig also was at the crime scene for columbine.

I always had a feeling that something was off about this one.

@bus27jihad

u just gon take this?

Based thread. Also the pictures of him are just weird asf. Like you really expect me to believe anyone with a sane mind would take those pictures of him.
Like this picture :lul: :lul: :lul: really nigga

Attachments

• 1C6743123-130402-lanza-id-445p.jpg
    1C6743123-130402-lanza-id-445p.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 47
No, he was sent by the cosmic gods , he died for our sins.

Also he used pistols, not ars like lanza
Yes. photos we have of later lanza are mugshot style. Which is very odd considering he never went to jail and supposedly killed himself after the "shooting" I think they kidnapped this sperg cause his "mom" is still alive and was never actually named nacy lanza. Ill find that video later of proof she is alive and bump it to this thread.

Yes. photos we have of later lanza are mugshot style. Which is very odd considering he never went to jail and supposedly killed himself after the "shooting" I think they kidnapped this sperg cause his "mom" is still alive and was never actually named nacy lanza. Ill find that video later of proof she is alive and bump it to this thread.

View: https://rumble.com/v319igq-annie-anne-haddad-was-playing-nancy-lanza-looks-like-it.-2013.html

View: https://rumble.com/v3z5b7t-uh-oh-sandy-hook-hoax-the-video-they-dont-want-you-to-see-truthmediarevolut.html

The most insane thing to me which I had noticed in news aerial shots. all the cars are pulled in facing towards the school. makes no sense for the layout of the parking lot. They all also have tags which expired in the same year 2007 all but one that was 2006. this video was from 2012 during the crime scene investigation. very sloppy job with the fake vehicle planning in the video below this:

View: https://rumble.com/v31bgd8-sandy-hook-new-bombshell-evidence-of-a-staged-event-2014.html?playlist_id=watch-history

Last edited:
be careful what you say. alex jones became poor because he said things like this :worryfeels:

Insane..

Last edited:
They copied the same template from the Martin Bryant shooting

Water is wet on Sandy Hook if you do basic research on it.

The entire sandyhook "shooting" was the weakest attempt at a false-flag event that I have ever witnessed.

Story's told by local news was extremely inaccurate, from the guy i believe named bill who was a confirmed crisis actor and was very bad at his job he claimed he helped children after they came home from sandyhook after the shooting and let them all come inside his house (Weird) and what kind of child would want to hangout with a random old man after watching their classmates die? terrible plot for him. it was also confirmed his house was never in anyway close to a bus stop anyway. A news station reporting to the scene via Helicopter, around 20 minutes after lanza supposedly first fired, caught 3 men wearing all black military styled clothing and ultimately splitting into a path of 3, you see one detained on camera but the other 2 run away, they were never brought up again in reports, news articles etc.

not to mention a man who in which was very dedicated to exposing the the sick and twisted shock methods they used to push a specific narative wolfgang halbig. he was retired cop from Florida, He had made a video that was 3 hours long discussing with other school board members about the conditions that the school was during the crime scene photos and also pulled documents that had showed all bills had been cut to SandyHook school until december of 2012. essentially the school had set empty and with no power and was being used a giant storage rooms for other schools in the county.

Supposedly the school in no ways had security cameras, It was 2012 not the 70s, 80s or 90s, all schools had cameras by 2012 and this statement is bullshit.

30 minutes after the shooting another helicopter catches 26 christmas trees at the firestation about 3/4 of a mile from the school, they already had the trees set up for the memorial this was planned, they knew what they were doing

forgot to add: there is not footage of these 600 kids evacuating at all the street is lined with crisis actors in the news videos and the only photo, they had kids circle the school in which was supposedly being shot up so the media could get the "perfect photo"

also one of the children who "died" was mistakenly used as a crisis actor for a taliban shooting
View: https://rumble.com/v32qruk-noah-pozner-sandy-hook-victim-also-taliban-victim.html

View attachment 1018124

great post but what's the point of being schizoid if you can't change anything?
inb4 glownigger

and supposedly he did all of this, with less time and ammo than Columbine shooters, in less than 5 mins.

View attachment 1018124

I remember watching a 10 minute long video showcasing his house years ago, I can't find them anymore , were they leaked police archives or something?

I remember watching a 10 minute long video showcasing his house years ago, I can't find them anymore , were they leaked police archives or something?
Nigga it’s in one of the videos In this thread

sandy hook fake as shit