Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The fact that I gotta spend the rest of my life wageslaving makes me want to rope

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Wageslavery makes me want to KMS ( in god war ) I wouldn’t care as much if I was getting laid but I’m not getting laid or having a relationship then what’s the point in being alive there’s nothing worth slaving for in this world if you’re low value I wish I could dropout of society

Idk start a business once you save up to get passive income??

Wageslavery makes me want to KMS ( in god war ) I wouldn’t care as much if I was getting laid but I’m not getting laid or having a relationship then what’s the point in being alive there’s nothing worth slaving for in this world if you’re low value I wish I could dropout of society
You can save money by no dentist visiting

Dude what the hell are you expecting? It’s like you still want to ldar and waste your time to fully get the ldaring experiencing but at the same time complain about not having anything in life. Now i can understand if you lost a job or lost out on a chance of a dream job, but you, you havent worked for anything, had any dreams or goals in life, or tried becoming someone.

Unlike me i was severely severely stunted and had no family or anyone to talk to on top of being on welfare. Your parents work and you got the school experience. So you have no excuse.

and at the same time still complain about it. Go get a job and shut the hell up. It’ll give you some responsibility (do you not want that?) and better your life instead of ldaring on .is all day and complaining about not gaining weight. Trust me ldaring without any friends or social connection will kill your brain cells. You seem like you just started. Now i’d understand if you wageslaved for 10 years and your boss fired you from a good job or you lost a leg and couldnt work then come on here and complain. But you havent. You want everything handed to you on a silver platter. You had a chance but you fucked it up by not having any dreams (nba star my ass, you’re 5’9) and not going to college. Now suck it up and wageslave. You had no dreams so suffer the consequences or get one.

Last edited:
@Reclusemaxer i want you to come back in 4-5 years after you’ve done hard work then you can complain and i’ll respect it.