Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The fact that Naama Kates is a female is besides the point

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
When critiquing Naama Kates, many users on this forum default to talking about her as if she's a common camwhore fishing for orbiters, and that those who fall for her are "simps."

It reminds me of a point I made yesterday regarding the tendency to speak about powerful people and celebrities as if they're common people:

My point is that revering powerful people for their audacious behaviors or celebrity when they never had to face any real hardship or fear of punishment is incongruous with your own lived experiences.

This applies to critiquing them as well. Naama Kates as a Jewish Hollywood actress is far from a common foid, so to speak about her as if she's just an everyday attention whore is incongruous with reality.

There is something deeper at work here. She is involved in psychological research on us, and in this respect, the fact that she's a female is only a formality. If you want to obtain the truth out of sexually immiserated males with mommy issues, it best exploits their psychology to speak with a female.

The real question is what this information she's extracting, in apparent collusion with the admins, is contributing to.

Sorry you got no reply.
Anyhow, (((Naama))) definitely wants to exploit our asses, I do not understand why Incels still watch her shitty podcast when we have platforms of our own created by people that actually understand us *ahem* other incels.

Just another foid trying to make a buck off another virtue signal market

Sorry you got no reply.
Anyhow, (((Naama))) definitely wants to exploit our asses, I do not understand why Incels still watch her shitty podcast when we have platforms of our own created by people that actually understand us *ahem* other incels.
No one watcher her podcast tho. Also don't bump threads about her. Don't make her more famous

There's something even worse at play I think.

EcyVSt7WoAEIWCk

Very brutal no reply pill, obligatory catgirl for OP

she is basically @Speedloader looksmatch

Serge is simping for a jewess, letting her write articles on his blog.

Word through the grapevine is that sarge is Bulgarian Jewish, so this doesn't seem all too surprising.

As long as women aren't given a platform here, I don't care if she's an alien from Nibiru and sarge is Xenu himself using .co to harvest souls.

Her nickname is, "Aunt Peg."

(But she's not an amputee:€

Funny, she doesn't seek "psychological understanding" of the billionaire jews that did the sexual slavery of kids on Epstein's Island?

She knows very well why Incels exist, and why they are like that.
She is only trying to virtue signal and probably frame Incels as "psychopaths", "terrorists" or "mentally ill".

"According to my research, and the hundreds of cuck fakecels I interviewed in my podcast, they are all terrorists and psychopaths and need to be rounded up in concentration camps, I mean, reeducation camps. The majority of them deserve to die, yes, that's the only solution, we as a society need to kill Incels and encourage their suicide!"

That is what she is doing. Building up ways to persecute, criminalize and vilify Incels. To justify our persecution and all the evil doing they commit against us. And also nasty things that they will surely commit against us in the future.

Why she doesn't interview women on their whore behavior? On their destruction of society? On their willfulness to get raped by Tyrone and killed by Chad instead of having a common life with an ugly but honest man?

Those are way more interesting psychological phenomena that she could "study".

OH NO! Of course not. Because researching that would shed light on the true nature of foids, and why all women, are shallow whores undeserving of rights.
Well written.